CHAPTER 12

Lisa's POV

We rushed inside my room, I can't believe Jisoo unnie and Chaeyoung did that! Oh my God! My virgin eyes! I removed my hand on Jennie's eyes, I covered it earlier. She rolled her eyes to me "Huh? What did I do?" I said in confusion.

"Nothing." She coldly respond. "Oh come on Jendeukie, tell me what's wrong" I sighed. "I said nothing" she rolled her eyes again. Oh my God this cat is really something.

I wrapped my arms to her body, I kissed her neck "tell me baby, do you want us to do what Chaesoo did?" I joked, she hits my arm really hard "Yah! Pervert!" She shouted at me. I chuckled, she's cute.

After a few minutes, she's still not giving me an attention. I think she's mad at me, but I don't know why! I hugged her from the back, I put my chin on her head. "Come on baby, tell me what's wrong. It's killing me, please tell me" I begged. She just sighed. "Look, Nini. I'm sorry if I did something wrong to you. Please forgive me" I said and hugged her tight.

"What the hell Lalisa? Are you crying? I said you did nothing!" She blurted out. "Then, why are you like that?" I asked and I wiped my tears "I said you did nothing and I am mad because of that!" She shouted. 'Huh?' I said to myself. "I did nothing and you're mad. I don't get it nini" I pouted. "Oh yeah! You just saw Rosé, HALF NAKED. And you did nothing. You covered my eyes and you enjoyed the view huh?" She exclaimed. "Oh my God Jennie, it wasn't my first time to see her naked" I proudly said. "WHAT?" She shouted and pull from our hug. "Look, we are bestfriends and I'm sure you and Jisoo unnie showered together" I reasoned out. "Yes we took shower together BUT WITH UNDERWEARS!" She exclaimed.

"Eh??" I said and she rolled her eyes. She's about to go out from my room but I stopped her. "Nini, my point is it wasn't big deal for me to see Chaeng naked, we're friends. No malice, promise!" I explained

"Tsk" she said and I hugged her. "Don't get mad Nini, you can show me your b--" she slightly slapped my face "Pervert!" She said and I laughed. I kissed her forehead. "Nini, my eyes is only for you" I said. "Promise?" She asked and I nod my head. "Okay, let's sleep Lili. I am tired. Don't get out of this room. You might disturb the lovebirds!" She said and dropped her body on my body. I wrapped my arms around her, we cuddle all night.

"I wish we can be like this forever" I whisper to her "if you promise me that you will love me forever then we could be like this forever" she said and tighten her hug.

"Do you think the world and our fans will accept us?" I randomly asked. "Don't think about it, Lisa. They don't know about us and how we feel. I don't care if they won't accept us. As long as I got you, I will be fine with it. They can hate us all they want, I don't care. I still stick with you" she said and I can feel my heart beating so fast.

"I love you Jennie" I said and gave her a peck on her lips. "Yes" she replied. "What do you mean by yes nini?" I asked because of confusion. "Ugh you're so slow. Nothing! Just court me again" she said and I facepalmed in my mind.

"Can we go out tomorrow after our show?" I asked and she just nodded. "You're sleepy huh? I see. Goodnight to the most beautiful girl in the world, I love you Jendeukie" she smiled at me "Goodnight my Lili" and with that my heart skipped a beat. 'MY LILI' It keeps repeating on my mind. I smiled widely and closed my eyes. I hugged this beautiful angel beside me and sleep with that position.

I woke up and I already miss Jennie, she wasn't beside me when I opened my eyes. "JENNIE!" I called her and I saw how she rushed inside my room. She hold my face "What happened baby?" She panicked. "I missed you! Don't do that again, okay?" I pouted. "What? What did I do?" She asked. "No I missed you too? Okay" I pouted more. "Stop it Lalisa! I missed you too. You're okay now? So tell me what did I do?" She said and I smiled. "Don't ever leave me again in bed, I want to see your face in every morning when I woke up." I said and I saw how she blushed 'so this is my impact to you Jennie Kim, huh?' I said to myself.

"What an actual fuck Lalisa? I was preparing for our breakfast. I didn't want to starve you. So that's why I woke up early" she reasoned out. I smirked to my playful mind "Don't worry about my tummy, baby. You can feed me with that" after saying that I pointed her body. "Ugh! I hate you Lisa! Seriously? This early and you're already a pervert." She rolled her eyes to me and walked outside my room. I followed her and I saw her cooking some pancakes and eggs. I hugged her from the back "My future wife is so sweet" I said and I kissed her neck. "Imagine being like this every morning in our own house and our children are playing on the dining table while you're preparing our breakfast" I said to her "Y-yah!" She said while blushing. I smiled and I hugged her tight.

"Ouch!" I whimpered after I felt a bottle landed on my head. "You two! It's too early for flirting" Jisoo unnie exclaimed. "Yeah too early for flirting but it's not when it comes to MAKING LOVE" I teased her and I saw how their faces slowly turns to red. "Y-yah!" They said in unison. I laughed so hard and Jennie pinched me to stop.

We had a great morning, eating together it's like a double date

We had a great morning, eating together it's like a double date. "So tell us, when did you guys start dating?" Jennie asked, I placed my chin over my palm, waiting for their answers. "Yesterday" Chaeyoung said. "WHAT? Jisoo unnie, you're so fast!" I said and Jisoo glare at me. "I know, and I already apologize for that. Is just that I can't control my hormones yesterday" she reasoned out and we nodded our head as an answer.

After eating we went to the company to continue working on our songs for our next comeback. Me and Jennie will be having a date tonight and everything is all set. I'm gonna make her mine tonight. I'm going to get her sweetest yes. I kinda nervous because I am not sure if she will say yes. If I can't get her tonight,I will continue on courting her until she'll say yes.

"You can do this Lisa" I whispered to myself and focus again on our agenda for today.

--------------

A/N: double update! Pambawi sa 5 days na hindi pagupdate. Thank you for waiting guys! Love you all!