CHAPTER 2

LISA'S POV

I woke up by the sound of the T.V, I looked at my wrist watch and it was 2am. I noticed the girl who is sleeping on the floor while hugging the empty bowl. I smiled and stared at the girl "this chipmunk is so cute hahaha" i said and pick up the bowl and pinch her nose, "yah chipmunk! Go and sleep in your room." And with that she stared at me as if she's murdering me using her mind. I lift my both hands as a sign of surrender. She walks toward her room, and after hearing the door closed. I start cleaning the living room and throw the trashes that Rosé left.

After finishing everything. I relaxed myself on the couch. I stared at the off T.V.

I can't help myself but to think about what happened on the award show.

*flashback

We were interacting with another girl group named Twice. We were close to that girl group. While waiting for the show to end, we decided to play with that group. We played never have I ever but with the twist. Those who will answer "I have never" will get a dare from the other players. We need to be honest. If we caught cheating, we will suffer on the punishment that will be given.

The last statement made us all shocked. When Nayeon said "Never have I ever kissed a girl on the lips"

There's a three of us who answered 'I have never', me, Tzuyu and Jennie unnie. I was teasing Jisoo unnie and kept asking her who was the girl she kissed, when Nayeon shocked me with her dare. "Tzuyu, you have to kissed Lisa on her lips, after this show" Nayeon commanded.

"Okay." Tzuyu answered. Like what? Is she crazy? We are not that close unlike her other members. Aiish! I looked at Jennie who is currently looking at me, she's not avoiding my stare. But I felt a little bit awkward, so I am the one who ended our eye contact. Ugh! What's happening to me? And why would Jennie unnie will stare at me like that? I don't know if it is just me but I can see through her eyes, there's an anger.

'Is she mad at me? What did I do wrong?' I asked myself. I shaked my thoughts and face Jennie unnie

"Yah Jennie unnie, you will just let me kiss by that Tzuyu girl? What about the JenLisa thing?" I joked

"Hahaha yah! Don't act like a child Lisa, I don't care if she's going to kiss you after this show. You're all grown up." She answered. "Don't worry about the JenLisa thing, we were only doing it just for our fans haha" she continued.

I don't know but that shit hits me. 'Yeah for the fans, why would I forget that? Haha' I said to myself.

"hahahaha yeah" I faked my laugh and went to the bathroom.

The show's over, and I was shocked when Tzuyu pulled me inside their dressing room and begin to press her lips on mine. I don't know how to respond so I stayed still until she finished. My eyes were wide open when she did that. I can see her members and my members who were watching us inside the dressing room.

"Yah Lalisa, you're such a disappointment to me hahaha" Jisoo unnie teased.

I didn't mind what she said, I quickly turned my gaze to this girl who is in silent. I smiled at her and she smiled back. But her eyes screams another emotion. Wait... Is she going to cry?

"Jennie Unnie!" I called her but she quickly went out the dressing room.

*end of flashback

"Aigooo" I sighed and went to my bedroom. But Jennie unnie's door caught my attention.

'Is she sleeping already?' I asked myself and looked at my watch 'probably, it's already 3:45 am. I need to sleep. We have a schedule later.'

"Goodnight Jendeukie" I said to her door and went directly to my room.

---------------------------
A/N: that's for this chapter. Please support this story