CHAPTER 1

Lisa's POV

After attending the award show for tonight, we decided to went straight to our dorm to get some rest. As I was lying in my bed, what happened earlier at the award show earlier is bothering me. To clear my mind, I decided to go to Jisoo unnie's room.

I am now in front of her door, I'm about to knock when I hear a loud bang on her door. I immediately opened it and I saw Jisoo unnie lying on the floor and Jennie unnie is on top of her. I quickly close the door and while I'm heading to my room, Jisoo unnie called my name and say "What do you need? Come in, it's not what you think, silly" and with that my eyes widened, I wasn't thinking anything

'haha don't me, you two were busted' I said to myself

When I entered her room, everything was a mess. "Jisoo unnie! What happened in your room?" She just looked at Jennie. I followed her gaze and I saw Jennie's eyes were red 'did she cry?' I asked myself.

I'm going to ask her if she's okay but when I walked to her direction, she gazed at me, I can feel the coldness of her stare. 'Maybe she's not in her mood' I said to myself and turn my gaze to Jisoo unnie, and say "I will just say goodnight to you unnie" and after saying those words, I hugged her and I did the same with Jennie unnie.

I am now heading to our living room, and Chaeng was there. "Yow yow chipmunk" I teased.

"Yah don't call me that!" She said while munching her food. "Spill" she said and I was shocked. This girl really knows me.

"Nothing. I'm just tired" I said and sits beside her

"I see" she said and focus again on the T.V

I rested my head on her shoulder. I can say that this is my favorite place to sleep on. She taps my thigh and I know she knows that I am not okay. And with that I am now half asleep.

'I know everything will be better tomorrow.' I said to myself and let my self to fall asleep.

-------------------------

*A/N what do you think abt the Chapter 1 guys?