CHAPTER 11

A/N: This chapter contains ChaeSoo's story, you can skip this chapter and proceed to the next chapter for JenLisa story

--------------------

Rosies' POV

It looks like Jennie unnie and Lisa were having a great time together. I'm so proud of them, they're so brave. Maybe it is the right time for my feelings to be told. I've been hiding this for years now. I thought I was straight, but when I joined this entertainment and the first time I saw Jisoo unnie; I was wrong.

I thought from the start, it was just a simple crush. We all know that Kim Jisoo is a goddess. She look so perfect and when they announced that we're going to live in the same roof, I got so nervous. She's always making me smile and laught with all of her jokes. She's my happy pill, when our group were so down, she's there to lighten up the mood. I fell inlove because of her personalities.

Today, I decided to confess my feelings to her. I let out a deep sigh and I dialed her number. "Hello, Jichu?" I said "Yes chaeng-ah? What can I do for you?" I smiled as I heard her angelic voice. "Unnie, I have something important to tell you. Can you go here to my room when you arrived in our dorm?" I bravely said. "Okay sure, I also have something to tell you. see you later chaengieee" she ended the call. My heart is beating so fast, it might jump out of my chest. I'm tapping my chest to make myself calm.

This is it Chaeng, you can do it. Just say what you feel for her and that's it. Don't expect that she will love you back. In love, it is not always give and take. I said while fixing myself infront of my mirror.

After an hour, I heard someone knocked on my door. I immediately stood up and opened my door, I sighed as I saw Lisa and her nini clinging on her arm "Ahm. Chaeng we will just go out and eat. Is there anything you want to eat?" I shaked my head to Lisa. "No, I'm okay. Just enjoy your date" I winked at her.

"Woah chaeyoung-ah this is the first time you refused to food. Are you okay?" Lisa asked, I smiled at her and nod my head. "I see" she said and I waved my hand to them "Enjoy and be safe you two! Don't get caught!" I said and they smiled at me. Ugh! I wish Jisoo and me can be like that someday.

I closed my eyes to try to take a nap but I failed. I can't sleep. I was playing with my phone when I heard someone opened my door. My heart starts to beat very fast. It's Jisoo my loves hahaha. I smiled at her and she smiled back showing her both hands and she's holding our favorite coffee drink. 'I swear to God, this girl is the best' I said to myself.

I let her sit down on my bed, "Uhm I have something to tell you" we both smiled. "No, it's okay unnie, you first. What is it?" I said. I'm so nervous right now. What is she going to tell me? Does she feel the same? I'm wishing that she will tell me that she likes me. "Uhm how should I start? Uhm... You're not against in LGBT, right" I nod my head. Oh my God! I don't want to set my hopes high. "Please don't get awkward with me. I'm gay and I like-" I raised my hand to stop her. Wait I'm blushing right now. 'Please say it's me, please say that you like me' I prayed in the back of my mind. "W-who?" I asked.

"I like uhm..." I raised my brow, fuck it Kim Jisoo, it's killing me. "Just tell me!" I said, I'm losing all my patience.

"I like Irene" she said. My world turns upside down. "I know you're shocked, but what can I do? Your bestfriend is so beautiful and kind" she reasoned out. I can feel my tears forming in my eyes. But I tried not to cry it out infront of her. "Btw, what are you going to say?" She asked me. How can I tell her about it, when she had her heart for my bestfriend?. "Uhm Jisoo unnie" Tears fell from my eyes. She quickly noticed it and she wiped it away. "Unnie, I'm sorry. But my bestfriend is already taken. Irene and Seulgi are dating each other for a long time. I'm sorry I didn't tell you that" I said while crying "oh..." she said and continue to wipe my tears. "It's okay chaeng, don't cry. I'm completely fine with it" she said while tapping my back. She pulled me closer and hugged me really tight. I felt something on my shoulder. She's crying too, it pains me more. Seeing your love crying because of her love, I can feel my heart breaking into pieces.

'You're so slow, if you confess your feelings as soon as you felt it, you guys might having the best time of your lives together' I said to myself. I closed my eyes very tight, stopping my tears from falling.

"It's okay unnie, I'm sure that you can find a girl that will love you forever" I said to her 'Jisoo, I'm here. I am that girl. I love you jisoo-yah' I whispered to myself.

She smiled at me and fixed herself. She looked at me directly to my eyes. I can feel my cheeks burning so I looked away. "Unnie, i-if you d-don't mind, I want to s-sleep" I said avoiding her eyes. "Okay chaeng. Thank you for comforting me. I love you" and she went outside my room.

After I locked my door, I jumped on my bed and hugged my pillow really tight. I started to cry my heart out. 'I wish after this I gonna be okay'

----------------

I opened my eyes because I heard someone's knocking on my door. I stood up and opened the door. I saw Jisoo unnie holding our favorite coffee drink. 'Wait, I think this already happen earlier' I said to myself.

"What do you want to tell me chaeng?" Jisoo asked and handed me the coffee she bought for us. "Did we talk about it earlier?" I asked because I'm really confused. "No chaeng, I just got off from my photoshoot." She answered. I slapped myself, I went infront of my mirror and I saw my makeup was still fixed. 'I cried earlier, how come my make is still okay?. Was it all in my dreams?' I facepalmed.

"Unnie, do you like Irene?" I quickly asked that shocked her. "W-what are you talking about?" She replied. "So you like her?" I sighed. "I didn't say that! She and Seulgi are dating! And Seulgi is my bestfriend, I don't like her girlfriend" she blurted out. I smiled widely. "I see, from now on unnie, don't you dare to like anyone else. I like you, no scratch that! I love you Jisoo Kim since our trainee days." I confessed. She smiled at me "I love you too, chipmunk! I'm just waiting for the right time to confess my feelings for you. But since you confess your feelings for me. I want to tell you that our feelings is mutual" She said and I run to her arms, I hugged her really tight.

I slapped my self once again to make sure that it wasn't a dream anymore. And I can assure that I'm awake now.

We are now at our living room "When are we going to tell them about us?" I asked. "When they comeback" she firmly said and I smiled at her. She gave me a peck on my lips. I pulled her closer, I kiss her lips. I put my hands around her neck to deepen our kiss. She lay my body on the couch and she's now on top of me. She's kissing my neck, leaving some love marks. "J-jisooyah" I moaned.

"What the fuck!" Our eyes widened when we saw Lisa covering Jennie's eyes. I looked to myself fvck! I am half naked. Jisoo quickly hugged me to cover my upper body. "Yah you two! Get a room!" Lisa said and went directly to her room with Jennie. Jisoo and I chuckled. She helped me to get dress. I bit my lower lip, it's kinda awkward.

"I HATE YOU LALISA MANOBAL!" Jisoo screamed and it made me laughed. "Am I too fast baby? I'm sorry, okay?. Get ready because I'm taking you out on a date" I smiled and I can feel my face burning.

"O-okay." I said and she pinched my cheeks saying "You're cute when you're blushing" I run inside my room, I held my chest; my heart beats so fast.

'It's gonna be a great night!' I said to myself.

----------------------

Jisoo's POV

I don't know how did she know that I had a crush on her bestfriend. But it's okay, It's all in the past now. I realized that Irene is my crush but Rosé is the love of my life

"Yah jisoo-yah! You're so corny!" I laugh because of my thought.

'I will make her the happiest girl in this world' I said to myself and went to my room to get ready for our date.

---------------------

A/N: grabe muntik pa maunahan ng ChaeSoo ang JenLisa. Hope you guys like this chapter. Love you all!

ps. Please bare with me if I can't update this story for this week, graduating student ako and inaayos ko yung papers ko para sa pagenroll ko sa college. I will try my best to update!