CHAPTER 3

Lisa' POV

We will be doing a fan signing event today. I am now lying in my bed while my eyes is still close when I heard my door is opening. I look directly to my door and I saw Jennie. She don't need to knock because it is like she also owns my room haha.

"Hi!" She smiled. I smiled back and let her lay beside me. She hugged me very tight that makes me look directly to her eyes.

"What do you need nini?" I asked and hugged her back.

"You" and with that, I was stunned with her word. I looked away and smile.

"I need you lili, cook for me hahaha" she laughed.

"What do you want to eat?" I said and pinched her chubby cheeks.

"You" we were both shocked by her word. "I- I mean I-it's up to y-you" she added.

"O-okay..." I answered, "just wait for me at the kitchen" I continued and let her go.

I stand up and face the mirror I smiled 'Oh my god Jennie Kim watch your words, I almost got naked here hahaha' I said to myself.

I went outside my room and prepare our breakfast. I also cooked for the other two member. "Yah Lisashi! Are you sick?" Jisoo unnie said while rushing to me to check my body temperature.

"Yah! Don't start! If you won't stop, you're not allowed to eat that!" I exclaimed and gaze at her. Thank God she immediately stopped and eat her breakfast with a smile on her face.

"You're a fast learner huh? But I adviced that it would be good if you will learn to cook different dish. But it's okay I'm going to eat this baked mac" Rosé said.

"I'm trying but I don't have time." I pout. Jennie stops me from pouting by using her hands.

"Yah you're not cute! Stop doing that" Jennie chuckled.

"Aish! After I cooked for you, this is what I get?" Jisoo unnie and Chaeyoung looked at me and said "Ooh"

"Now I know" I gazed at Jisoo and I saw a smirked formed her lips. Aigoo! This girls are getting in to my nerves. I finished my food very quickly and decided to take a shower and get ready for the event.

From: Manager oppa
- We're waiting for you outside. Faster!

As I read the message I quickly went outside and ride the van. Me and Jennie sits together in the middle, while jisoo unnie and chaeyoung is at the back. Jennie clings her arm to me and placed her head on my shoulder. "It's okay Jennie unnie, no one can see us here. You don't need to do that." I said.

"What do you mean?" She looked at me directly to my eyes.

"This" I turn my gaze to our arms. "You know... the f-fan service thing haha" fuck! Why did I stutter??

"Silly!" She hits my arm and rested again her head on my shoulder. "Wake me up when we got there" she command and I nod.

'What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you so nervous? Stop before she can hear your heart beating so loud' I said to my self while biting my lower lip. I look at the rear mirror and I saw the two idiot at our back smiling at me. I furrowed my brows and they laugh so loud.

"Yah you two! I'm trying to sleep here" Jennie blurted out.

"Okay sorry Jendeukie" Jisoo unnie said and she continue to laugh without making a sound. I rolled my eyes and focus on my phone.

After the long ride, we finally arrived to the venue. We went straight to our desk and greet our fans. I sit beside Jennie.

"Wow! I can't believe of how much our fandom grow" I look at jennie who is now amused by the number of people who were cheering for us. I hold her hand and squeeze it. She looked at me and I smiled at her.

While signing the our albums for the fans, one fan asked me something. She said "Lisa Manoban, will you marry me?" I smiled at the fan girl and answered "Ofcourse, I will ma-" I was cutted by Jennie

"I love you because you are a fan, but sorry honey, you can't marry Lalisa 'coz she's mine hahaha" Jennie said to the fan. I got stunned by her words and I faked a laugh. I am so nervous, my heart can literally jump out of my chest.

"S-sorry love, looks like your Jennie unnie doesn't want to share me" I smiled at the fan "In our next life, find me and ask me again hahaha here's your album, thank you for coming. I love you!"

I looked at Jennie she's now smiling from ear to ear. I love seeing her happy, it makes me happy.

After we finished signing the album for our fans, we went to a restaurant to celebrate and after we ate, we went to our dorm.

We go to our own room and change our clothes, I went to Jennie's room without knocking. I got stunned by the view, she was just wearing a towel on her body. "I'm sorry, can I come in?" I gulped.

"Yeah, sure" she smiled and put on her clothes. I lay on her bed and ask "Can I sleep here? I'm scared" I pout, she walked towards me and asked me why "Jisoo unnie just send me a creepy picture and said it's on my room" she chuckled because of my reason

"What a baby" she said. "Yah! I am not a baby!" I exclaimed. "Then, sleep on your own room" I sigh in defeat. "Okay, I'm a baby, your baby, so please take care of me" I replied.

She drop her body beside me "I will take care of you but please promise me that I will be the only one who do that to you" she said while caressing my hair. "Why?" I asked. "Just promise me." She firmly reply. "S-sure" I answered.

"Good. Let's sleep, it was a very tiring day" she said and I hugged her.

"Goodnight lili"

"Goodnight my nini" my eyes widened with my own words "I-I m-mean, goodnight nini" ughh! I hate myself. I hear her chuckle. She wrapped her arms on my waist and we sleep with that position.

-------------------

Please help me to spread my story,recommend it to your friend. Thank you! Saranghae!