CHAPTER 22

Lisa's POV

"Damn what should I get for Jennie" I dropped my ass on my room couch. I'm thinking what should I give to nini for our special day. I only have a week to prepare everything. I've been thinking about it since we came back here in South Korea, but until now I don't have any idea.

I know Jennie can appreciate everything I gave her, even simple and little things. I still want to surprise her and give her the best that I can get. I want to make an effort to this, because last time I didn't get her any gifts.

I shaked off my thought when I heard my door opened. It reveals the most beautiful girl in my eyes "Hey there my angel" I greeted as I walk towards her. When I reached her, I hugged her and gave her a kiss "the sweetest. I love you" she said and hugged me back "I love you too" I replied with a kiss

"What brings you here? Do you want something?" I asked and I let her sat on my bed "I just missed you" she shows her gummy smile and my heart meltef because of that. I pinched her cheeks "you're cute. Let's go out and eat something. Ice cream?" I asked and she jumps "please please" she said that while jumping "Such a baby" I shaked my head. She cling her arm on me "Your baby" she said it with her baby voice. Again, my heart melted.

We walked to a convenience store that is 1 block away from our door. I interwined our fingers, I'm not scared to get caught because our face were covered with mask and shades plus we are wearing a cap. We bought everything she wants and we headed back to our dorm.

We are now on our living room and watching movie. Chaeyoung went outside her room and joined us. Jennie feeding Rosie with her Ice cream, "Me too babe. I want some" I asked her to give me a spoon of her Ice cream "No, look you still have an ice cream tub in your hand" She said and she continue feeding Rosie. I rolled my eyes to chaeyoung and she stick out her tongue "You don't need to feed her. She's not a baby" I said without looking to them. Jennie poked my cheeks "Here" she said while giving me a smile "don't get jealous. Here, say ahhh" She said and I follow her "Ahhh" I said and she fed me with her ice cream. I gave her a smile and she gave me a kiss on my cheeks

We finished the whole movie and Jisoo unnie is still sleeping "Chaeyoung-ah, what did you do to Jisoo unnie last night? Did you make her sore and that's why she's not getting out of her room?" I teased, she and Jennie gazed at me "language!" Jennie shouted "damn you, manoban! She went out with seulgi last night and they got drunk. You dumbass" Chaeyoung exclaimed. I furrowed my brows "They went out without inviting me? Tell them that our friendship is over" I whined and Jennie slapped my thigh "They did invite you through text. But I replied no" Jennie said "What? But why?" I pouted "Because Tzuyu is there" she rolled her eyes "Ahh. I'm going to send the same text when I'm the one who read their invitation. I would say that I will spend my night with the love of my life haha" I said, I don't Jennie to get mad at me so I gave her the safest answer. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

We just watched random movies all day. It's already midnight, I saw the three were already sleeping. I carry jennie to my room and lay her on my bed. I removed the hairs that blocking her face. I brushed my thumb on her cheeks "I love you, stay with me forever" I said and gave her a peck on her lips

I stand up and went to my bathroom to wash myself. While washing my body an idea popped to my head "Yeah that's right! I'm going to take her on a date. We will go to her favorite place. We will go to Busan on our special day" I cheered, finally!

After drying up my hair, I went outside my bathroom and walk towards my bed. Jennie is peacefully sleeping, I checked my phone before going to sleep. There's an unread message

From Sajangnim:
"Lisa, go to my office tomorrow, 10am. We'll be discussing your solo appearance on a variety show"

After reading his message. I lay myself beside Jennie and I placed my arm under her head. She wrapped her arms around my waist. I kissed her forehead and I let myself to fall asleep.