CHAPTER 30

Lisa's POV

It's been three months since I proposed to Jennie.

We're not living in the dorm anymore. Me and Jennie bought a house and it's near to Rosie and Jisoo unnie's house. Yes we're neighbors.

Jisoo unnie and Rosie married each other a month after we retired from entertainment industry. They planned it for a long time so we're not surprised when they just sent an invitation to us saying they're getting married.

Me and Jennie planning to get married next year. We're currently preparing everything for that special day.

"Hey hon! Breakfast is ready" Jennie shouted from the kitchen

"Yeah! Coming!" I yelled back. I stood up from my bed and went outside our room. I saw her standing in front of the dining table, fixing the dishes. I ran towards her and hugged her from the back.

"Goodmorning babe" I whispered, enough for her to hear. She placed her hands on top of my arms and leaned her head on my shoulders.

"Goodmorning, love" she giggled. I planted small kissed on her neck

"Lisa-yah stop it" she said and she pulled out from our hugs. I just smiled at her.

"I love mornings like this" I said and she pinched my nose

"Me too. Let's stay like this forever" She said and I nodded.

We sat down and starts to eat.

-

"Babe, let's go. We're gonna be late" I yelled to Jennie who is now in our room.

"No we're not. You're just excited" She said as she walk down the stairs. I smiled in the view, she's so beautiful wearing her simple dress.

"Yah! Stop smiling. You look like an idiot" She said and hit me on my arm. I didn't notice that she's already in front of me.

"Yeah whatever Jennie Kim. You'll gonna marry this idiot" we both laughed. "Let's go?" I asked and she clinged her arm on to my arm.

We're going to the shop of our designer. That is our last thing we need to do, we need to choose her wedding dress and my tux. And after that, we'll just wait for our wedding to come. We finished everything we need to prepare for our wedding except for this.

We walked to our car and before we can enter, Jisoo unnie yelled across the street.

"Yah! Lovers!" She greeted and we both looked at her.

We waved our hands to them "we'll get going!" I yelled back and they just nodded.

I opened the car door for Jennie and guided her to sat on the shotgun seat. She thanked me for that. I ran on the opposite side of the car and entered.

"My lalisa is so sweet" She smiled at me, I held her hand and kissed it. But I let go of her hands because I'm driving. I don't want to risk our lives. I can still hold her hand later, not just her hand ;)

-

We reached the store

"Yowyow Jenlisa!" The owner greeted us and we smiled at her "I can't believe that I'm the one who'll be making your wedding dress and tux" She giggled

"Let's start with you Jennie. Follow me" She said and she dragged Jennie to the room, actually it is not a room. It is a small stage covered by a curtain.

After a few minutes, the designer went out the room.

"Your wife is ready" She smiled and a big smile formed in my lips because of what I heard. 'My wife' I said to myself