CHAPTER 10

Lisa's POV

We are now on our way to my dad's funeral. No one dares to talk, I'm biting my lower lip. I'm trying to stop my tears. I don't want to look weak infront of my mom, I need to stay strong for the both of us.

We arrived at the venue, I wasn't making any move. I didn't notice that it's just me and Jennie who's inside the van. She held my hand and she looked straight into my eyes "We're here, you okay? We got your back Lili." She said as she tightened her grip. She lead the way to exit the van and as we enter the chapel, my knees are now so weak. I can feel that anytime I might collapse. I held Jennie's hand, asking for some support. She wrapped her arms around my waist. She guided me, we're slowly walking towards my dad's coffin.

We're getting near, I can't handle it anymore. I cried my heart out, Jisoo unnie also wrapped her arms around my waist. Rosie's tapping my back "cry it out Lis, we're here" I looked at Jennie, I can see that she's stopping her tears from falling. I walked towards the coffin, I hugged it and I cry harder. "Daddy, I thought you're gonna watch me on our first concert, I thought you're gonna cheer my name loud. You said that you will go with me, and watch all our concerts around the world" I cried out. My mom approached me, she hugged me very tight. I hugged her back, "Mom, he already left us" I sobbed "Lisa, don't worry. Your dad will watch your concerts up there" she pointed up. "I am sure that he's so proud of you" she said while tapping my back.

I sit beside my co-members, I relaxed my head on Jennie's shoulder. She massaged my thigh. Jisoo leaned herself to my shoulder and Rosie leaned to the other shoulder of Jennie. I feel better around them, I saw my mom smiling at us; I called her and she group hugged us.

'Dad, don't worry about me. They will take care of me and I will take care of them. I will make you proud, please guide and protect us from there' I said to myself while looking at my dad's coffin. 'You may now rest in piece dad' I said and walked towards the coffin. I kissed its glass and said goodbye. I went to my mom "Mommy, I am sorry but we have to go now. Please take care of yourself, if you want to, I will buy an apartment in South Korea. Let's live together mom." I said and she hugged me "No, I'm fine here Lisa. I promise to take care of myself. Just visit me here if you have some free time. I love you" she kissed my cheeks. "Mom wait!" I said, I run towards my dad's coffin, my mom and my co-members followed me "I almost forgot" I pulled Jennie closer to me and put my arm around her shoulder. "Mom and dad, I want you to meet my soon to be wife" I smiled and I looked at nini, she's shocked and suddenly her face slowly turning red. "Hahaha that's my Lisa! Nice to meet you my soon to be daughter-in-law" My mom said and I heard Jisoo and Rosie chuckled. Jennie bowed her head infront of my mom and my dad's coffin "I promise to take care of your daughter" she said, I felt my cheeks were burning. I smiled at her and hugged her infront of my parents and our co-members.

I kissed my mom's cheeks and I hugged her very tight for the last time before we left the chapel. We were now heading to our hotel. We need to get some rest because we have a schedule tomorrow.

As soon as I enter my room, I dropped my body on my bed. I am so tired. I closed my eyes, suddenly I heard someone's knocking on my door. I walked towards my door to open it and I smiled as I see this beautiful angel. "Hey I brought you some food, you haven't eaten yet" she said and I grabbed the food. She relaxed her body on my bed "don't mind me, just finish your food" she said. I was eating when we heard another knocked on my door, Jennie stood up and opened the door. I saw Jisoo and Rosie with an Ice cream tub on their hands, "thank you guys! You guys are the best!" I said and walked towards them. I hugged them really tight.

We enjoyed eating the ice cream they brought. "I swear, I am the luckiest girl in the world. I really don't deserve you guys! I love you!" They smiled "We love you too, Lis. Don't forget that we are your family. You can always lean on us" Jisoo unnie said, I just nod my head. My smile won't fade away because of these girls. I am happy now, I really am.

We decided to sleep here in my room, we shared one bed and hugged each other tight. I am smiling until we fell asleep.

'True friends will stay at your side through ups and downs. Although we always fight in our dorm because of small things, maybe that's our way to show our love to each other. I am so thankful to have these girls.' I said to myself before I completely passed out.

---------------

A/N: double update 'coz 'KILL THIS LOVE' m/v reached 200M views. Cheers! We did great, blinks! Fighting!