CHAPTER 23

Lisa's POV

It's our first day of shoot for the season. I look around if I have a friend who also joined this show.

"HEY LISA!" Seulgi and Bambam called me. I went to their seats "Hey guys! I'm glad you're here. I thought I'm gonna be a loner in this show" I said and they laugh

It was a very tiring day, we are now on our barracks, getting ready to sleep. I get my wallet and opened it, it has a picture of jennie, I smiled and I think I'm fully charged because of her smile

'I miss you Jendeukie'
'Do you miss me?'
'Have you eaten? Don't skip your meals or else I'll get mad to you'
'How's our baby Kuma?'
'I love you Jennie Kim. I can't wait to see you. When I come back, I will hug and kiss you endlessly'

Those are the train of thoughts that's been running on my head since this early morning. I really miss my girl.

I was just staring on her picture when Seulgi threw a pillow on my face "Yah! Lalisa stop smiling, you creeped the hell out of me" she complained. But what can I do? Jennie's smile can also make me smile.

"Mind your own damn business, Kang Seulgi" I said and I continue staring at the picture of my wife. "Whipped" she said and I smiled "I know"

"Goodnight, hon" I said and I kissed the picture. I let myself to fall asleep.

'Time will pass really fast. I'm gonna see my baby, soon'

-

I can't believe it's already our last day of shooting. I can now finally use my phone and talk to my wife. Although today is our last shoot, my flight back to South Korea is in two days from now.

"Good work everyone!" The director said and we congratulate everyone for a successful shoot. "I hope this show receives a lot of support" he added.

"Hey Lisa, why don't you join us tomorrow night? We're going to celebrate" Seulgi asked, "Thank you, Seulgi but I have a flight in the next morning" I said "Oh come on, Lisa! Screw your flight. I'll pay for your plane ticket" She said "Thank you, but no. I need to see my wife" I winked at her and she looks very annoyed "You're disgusting when you're being sweet" She said and we both laughed.

We parted ways, I went to our home and my mom welcomed me with her warm hug "My Lalisa! I'm glad you're okay. Did you get any injury?" She asked "No mom. I'm okay, your Lisa is strong" I said and I flex my non-existing muscle.

"Mom I don't have my phone with me. I think I left it on the barracks, can you please send a message to our director for me, tell him that I will get my phone there tomorrow" I said and my mom nodded "Thanks mom, I'll go get some rest. Love you mom" I said and kissed her cheeks.

I went to my room and took a rest.

-

When I opened my eyes, it's already morning. I get up and I fixed my bed. I entered my bathroom and took a quick shower. I ate my breakfast and went to my mom's office "Mom, I'll go ahead. I will just get my phone at the barracks. I'll be quick" I said "Take care" she said without looking at me. My mom became so busy after my father died. She's the one who controls everything in our business.

I went directly to our barracks, I immediately found my phone on the bed where I slept.

I'm now inside the van, I turned on my phone and the messages starts to receive by my phone. I have 30 unread messages from Jennie. I smile very wide because of her name that pops on my screen. I opened her messages and starts to read from the top.

FROM: MY EVERYTHING

"Day 1, Hi babe! Today is our special day but we're not with each other. But don't worry I'm not sad because of your surprise. Thank you for the flowers, chocolates and this cute necklace. I'm gonna wear it everyday. I miss you very much. I love you, please don't get hurt"