CHAPTER 8

Lisa's POV

I woke up with a heavy feeling. Not because of what happened to me but there's literally heavy on top of my chest. Jisoo unnie is on top of me, hugging me tight. The two other girls are also beside me. Jennie on the left and Rosie on the right. I smiled, even though I am not allowed to go to Thailand to see my dead father. My heart is so happy, I really found my second family here in South Korea. I hugged them back, "Lisa-yah! You know that we love you, right?" Jisoo unnie said. I just nodded. "You can tell everything to us" she caress my cheek, wiping away my tears that slowly falling down from my eyes.

"Lisa-shi, don't ever locked yourself again here okay? You made us worry" Rosie said and she slightly hitted my arm. "I'm very sorry" I said.

"Lili, I'm here for you, we ARE here for you" Jennie said that makes my heart beats very fast. "Yah Lalisa! Your heart is beating so loud" Jisoo unnie said, I forgot that her head was placed on top of my chest. I just smiled at her. "Btw, if it's okay with you, can we asked what happened last night?" Jisoo asked. I sighed I relaxed my back to the headboard of my bed. I explained everything to them without missing a thing.

"That Jerk! I'm going to kill him!" Jennie blurted out. She's about to get up but I stopped her. "No, it's okay unnie. I understand him, I will just talk to my mom about it" I tighten my grip on her hand to convince her that it was really okay.

"I'm going to talk to that Jerk!" Rosie dialed her phone but Jisoo quickly grabbed her phone. "Everyone stop! Calm down! Don't let your emotions overcome you Let's think a right way for Lisa to see her father" she calmly said, this is why she's our leader.

"No unnie, it's okay. I mean I will just visit my dad's grave when we got a free time" I said, Jisoo sighed. "No Lisa, this is your last chance to see your father's face. We'll find a way, okay?" I nodded.

"For now, Let's go out and eat. I'm sure Lisa is hungry" Rosie said and they nodded. Jisoo went outside my room followed by chaeng. Jennie get up from my bed, she walked towards my door but I held her hand "Stay for awhile nini" I stopped her. Gladly she walks toward me. I guided her to sit on my lap. I'm hugging her really tight. I need to ask her, I need to clarify everything. "I need you, please stay" I said and placed my face on her neck.

"I will Lisa, we will" she smiled at me, I can see our reflection on my mirror facing us.

"Can I ask something nini?" She just nodded her head. "It wasn't my intention to follow you last night, I'm just afraid that something bad might happen to you. But it happened that I saw you with someone-" she cutted me "It's Kai, he's my friend" she said that causing my heart to beat so fast. I don't know if it is because I'm nervous or what. "W-why did he k-kiss you on your f-forehead if he is your friend?" Fuck! I cursed myself for stuttering.

"Oh come on Lisa, it wasn't a big deal. You even inserted your tongue inside my mouth when we are just friends" my heart skipped a beat because of her words. "Wait are you Jealous?" She teased me.

"Me? N-no! Why would I get jealous. I don't have the rights. We were j-just f-friends right?" She nodded. "But why did you meet him at midnight?" I asked again

"Because we don't want to get into trouble. You know press, cameras everywhere. He's my childhood bestfriend and he has a problem I need to comfort and help him. Wait why am I explaining this to you? We were just FRIENDS" she exclaimed

"You were not just a friend to me, nini" I bravely said, I don't want to waste my time. She's so attractive, I'm afraid that someone will get attracted by her sweet gummy smile and her cat like eyes and stole her from me, I want her to be mine. "W-what?" Her face is now color red. "I want you to be my girlfriend" I said. "W-what?" She asked again.

"Are you deaf nini? I said I want you to be my girlfriend" I turned her around to face me. I looked into her eyes "Will you be my girlfriend nini?" I softly asked her

"Y-yah! Court me first!" She said and covered her face. I smiled as I saw her blushing. "I will make you fall in me, nini" I kissed her forehead, her nose and I gave her a peck on her lips. "This lips are mine, okay?" I smiled at her. "Stop with the flirt Manoban! We need to think a way to see your father" I nod my head. She stands up and pull me outside my room. I interwined my fingers on hers.

Rosie and Jisoo looked at our hands, I tighten my grip on Jennie's hand. "Chaeng and Jisoo unnie, from now on I will be courting Jennie. I let you two, know this because you guys are my family. And family don't keep secrets from each other" the two smiled and hugged us. "We wish you the best! I hope you two will always be happy" chaeng said and hugged me very tight. "I'm so proud of you, you're so brave" she whispered to me. I smiled "thank you chaeng, you are the best!" I whispered back.

"I'm going to be the captain of this ship! Let's go Jenlisa!!" Jisoo cheered. We shaked our heads and laugh at her.

"Btw guys,I called our manager and he booked us a gig in Thailand. It was a great timing that samsung offered us to be their endorser and they are having an event this week in Thailand. But you only have a short time to see your father" Jisoo looked at me, I smiled. "It's okay unnie, at least I have a short time, it is better than none. Thank you unnie, you guys are the best!" I sincerely said.

"Wait guys! But we are an iPhone user!" Rosie choked that caused us to laugh. "I know Chaeng-ah, there's a package right there" Jisoo pointed at the cabinet "It contains samsung phones for us, it arrives 30 minutes ago. Samsung gave us that, we will use it for the meantime" Jisoo unnie explained and we nod as an answer.

We finished eating when I noticed that Jennie was still holding my hand. I smiled. I thank God that I have her. I am so thankful to have them in my life.

'Thank you God for not ending my life when I asked you to do it. I will now trust you in everything' I prayed in my mind.

I hugged them really tight "Thank you guys!" I said and they just tapped my back and smiled at me.

------------------

A/N: Thank you sa lahat ng readers ko kahit ang lame nitong story ko hahaha love you guys!