CHAPTER 19

Jennie's POV

"We're going to theme park, we're going to theme park" I heard Jisoo unnie, singing. It's Lisa's decision to go there, I remember that she likes extreme rides. I don't know how will I enjoy this day because of my motion sickness.

"But wait Lisa-shi, Jennie doesn't like rides. She have motion sickness right? Did you forget about it?" Rosé asked and I shaked my head "No, chaeng don't worry, I can handle it. It's Lisa's favorite place on Earth, come on let's go" I smiled and Lisa wrapped her arm around my waist "Is it really okay, babe? We can just go to the Aquarium. I don't want you to get sick" She said "Yeah it's okay. Let's go?" I smiled and she nod her head.

We arrived at the Theme Park and as we step out from our van, people starts to recognize us. They took a lot of pictures of us. Lisa held my hand but I pulled out, "Lisa, we can't do that here. There's a lot of people" I said 'cause I'm scared that we might get caught and if that happens, I'm sure YG will end us.

"Don't be scared, love. Fan service, remember?" She said and I smiled this is the good side of fan service, we can cling onto each other and people will just think that it is a fan service. We can be sweet without them knowing the real score between me and Lisa.

Lisa held my hand again and I interwined our fingers. I saw Jisoo and Chaeng did the same thing. "Let's go and buy tickets" Lisa said and I can clearly see on her face that she's excited. After we bought our tickets, we enter inside the theme park. I was amazed by this theme park, it's so big and beautiful. I'm scanning my surrounding when I heard a camera clicking.

"Yah! Give me that camera!" I yelled at Lisa, she's taking a picture of me without asking my permission. "No, don't worry baby you're pretty as fuck" She giggled "Still you should inform me, so I can smile for you" I said and she blushed "No need babe. Your eyes were smiling for you" She said and I winked "Ugh Jennie Kim, give me back my heart!" She complained and I just laughed because of how she acted. "What a baby" I shaked my head and walks toward the souvenir shop. We bought some toys and hats for ourselves.

"Let's go and ride that first!" Jisoo said while pointing to the roller coaster "Yah unnie can we just go anywhere else. Roller coaster for our first ride? Are you out of your mind?" Lisa disagreed to Jisoo unnie. "Yeah whatever" Jisoo make face to Lisa that cause us to laugh.

"Let's go there!" Rosé pointed to the horror house. Lisa and Jisoo unnie agreed 'You can do it, Jennie. You're a big girl now' I said to myself

Lisa tighten her grip to my hand when she noticed that I'm scared "Baby, I'm here. We'll go inside together" I gave her a smile to let her know that I'm okay. "Okay I'll lead the way! Wohoo!" Jisoo unnie shouted. Rosé is at her back, I put my hands to Chaeng's shoulder, Lisa puts her hand on my waist. I pull her closer and I told her to hug me and she did.

We enter the horror house and I can't see anything, It's so dark. "Lisashi, I'm scared" My voice cracks and I can feel my tears want to escape from my eyes. Lisa tightened her hug "Shhh nini, I'm here" She said and I walked closer to Chaeyoung and I burried my face at her back "Jennie unnie, it's okay. We're here" she said and she tapped my hands on her shoulder.

We're walking inside the horror house and I am not scared anymore. "AHHHH!" Jisoo unnie screamed that made us startled we laugh so hard because of Jisoo. We walked very fast to escape that horror shit. I almost cried because of those popping shit but Lisa is there so I was able to hold my tears.

"Let's go, let's ride the roller coaster please" Jisoo unnie begged and we agreed.

I gulped when the staffs fastened our seatbelt. I'm starting to sweat heavy, "fuck" I cursed and Lisa heard it "Are you sure you're gonna be okay? We can still get out of this" She asked and I gave her a smile "No, it's okay. I'm with you, I can do this. I love you" I said and she brushed her thumb on my hand "I love you too" she smiled.

I can't remember what happened up there but all I can remember is me screaming from the top of my lungs. That ride was made for devils. I think I'm going to thrown up and passed out anytime. I'm breathing heavy and I am soaked in my own sweat. I'm about to fall but Lisa catched me "Love, be careful. Let's go home" She firmly said "No it's okay. I'm fine lisayah" I said. I don't want to ruin our day just because of my motion sickness. "No, you're not okay and we're going home" She said and walked towards Jisoo unnie and Chaeng "Me and Jennie needs to go unnie. Jennie is not feeling well. But you can stay here and enjoy everything. I'll take care of her" she said and Jisoo walks closer to me "Sorry, get well Jendeukie" I just nod and I lowered my head.

We ride the van and Lisa keeps on checking me "Love, I'm fine. We don't need to go home. I want to ride everything there" I pouted "I said no, Jennie Kim. You can ride me instead" She winked at me and I hit her arm "What the hell, Lisa. Your mouth is so annoying" I rolled my eyes and she laughed at me. She pulled me closer and let me sleep on her chest.

I woke up inside our room. 'How did I get here?' I asked myself and then Lisa came out from the bathroom "Did you carry me here?" I asked and she smiled "Yes my dear wife. Are you feeling better now? What do you want to eat?" She asked that made me smile. "Love, I'm okay now. You don't have to worry. Thank you for taking care of me. But I'm hungry I want some spicy noodles" I pouted and she gave me a peck on my lips, which she always do to me when I'm pouting "Wait me here. I'll go buy your noodles" She said and kissed me again on my lips.

-

"Sorry to make you wait, love. I bumped to Niki at the convenience store. And she wants me to give you this" She handed me my noodles and an Ice cream. I smiled when I saw the Ice cream flavor is Milk "My favorite yey! Thank Niki for me, love" she nodded her head and watch me eat my noodles "Eat your noodles lili. While it's still hot" I said because she's not eating her food she's just staring at me. She shaked her head and she finally eats her noodles.

"Babe, let's visit your father" I said and she look at me "Sure babe. Let's go there after we ate" I nod my head as my answer.

-

We arrived to her father's grave "Hi dad!" She greeted her father. I bow my head to his grave "Dad, remember her? The girl you want me to marry? She's now my girlfriend and I'm going to marry her soon" She said and I smiled "Hi dad. From now on I'm going to call you my dad because me and Lisa will be marrying each other. I'm going to protect and take care of your daughter" I said and Lisa hugged me from my back "I love you" she burried her face to my neck "I love you too" I answered back.

We stayed there for about an hour we tell the story of our relationship to her father. Everything, from our first kiss, first "thing" and how we get together. It was just an hour but we enjoyed our visit to her father.

"So dad, we need to go. We have to do packing 'cause we're leaving tomorrow. When we go here next time, I'll make sure that she's wearing our engagement ring" I smiled because of what she said, we stood up and waved our goodbyes to her father. We go directly to our hotel and did what we need to do.

-

We are now back to South Korea. Our phones rang in unison. We've received a message from Nayeon, inviting us to her house tomorrow. She said that there will be a party. And we all agreed that we will go there since we don't have a schedule.

"Let's go sleep everyone. Save your energy because we're gonna be wild tomorrow" Jisoo unnie said. When we're talking about Nayeon's party it's always wild. You'll see there the side of every artist, that they've been hiding when there are some cameras around them.

I hope no one will flirt with Lisa, they didn't know about us yet. I'm going to kill everyone who will lay their eyes on my girl.

--------------------

A/N: Sorry for late update :)

Ano buhay pa kayo? HAHAHAHAHAH