CHAPTER 25

Jennie's POV

I closed my eyes, it's like I'm waiting for the car to hit my body.

"JENNIE" Lisa shouted and she pushed me really hard. I felt my body slammed on the floor but I didn't feel any pain. I opened my eyes and I saw Lisa lying on the floor. I stood up and run to her "Lisa!" I yelled, I lift her head and I saw bloods dripping on her face.

"Lisa please say something" I said and my tears fell from my eyes. I saw how she tried to open her eyes "b-babe, I-I'm s-sorry" she said and I hugged her "It's okay. Shhh. Forget about it" I whispered to her "J-jennie, I-I hope you w-will b-be h-happy. I-i Love y-you" she said and her eyes, closed.

"Lisa please wake up! I love you too. Please wake up. Don't leave me" I cried and the driver of the car, carried lisa on his arm. I can't see his face 'that's weird' I said to myself but I rushed with him to enter his car. I went to the back seat and he puts Lisa to my side, I lay her head on my lap. "Please Lisa don't leave me" I tapped her face, trying to wake her up. But I didn't get any response from her.

We arrived at the hospital, the doctors quickly checked on Lisa's condition. She's now in the emergency room. I dialed Jisoo unnie's number

"U-unnie" my voice cracked

"Jennie"

"We're in the hospital" I said and I can't handle my tears anymore. I cried them out.

"What? Why? What happened?" She asked

"Lisa got hit by a car" I sobbed

"Send me the address of that hospital. We'll go there" She ended the call.

I leaned myself against the wall. "I'm so dumb! If I didn't run away. This will never happen. It's all my fault, I will never forgive myself if something bad happened to her" I said and I slowly sat down. I hug my knees and burried my face on it. I cried my heart out. I don't care if people saw me crying, yes I'm an artist but that doesn't mean I don't have the rights to cry my heart out. I'm so tired of pretending that I'm okay.

"Jennie" Jisoo and Rosie called me, I run to their arms and they hug me. "Lisa's life is in danger because of me" I cried again.

"Stop blaming yourself, Jennie. It's an accident" Rosie tapped my back.

"Excuse me" The doctor called our attention. He bowed his head on us "Sorry" he said.

"Why are you saying sorry? Where's Lisa?" I blurted out

"Lisa didn't make it. I'm sorry. You girls need to prepare for her funeral" the doctor said.

"That's not true! Where's Lisa? Is she mad at me so that's why she asked you to tell us that she's dead?" I held the doctor's hand and kneeled in front of him.

Rosie and Jisoo held me and helped me to stand up "Jisoo unnie, he's lying. I know Lisa is alive" I cried on Jisoo's shoulder "Jennie, she's gone" she said as she tapped my back. I pulled from our hug

"No! Please unnie. Stop saying that" my eyes are now swollen because I was crying for how many hours now. "Lisa" I run to the room where Lisa is but before I enter her room, my knees got weak and I passed out.

-

Lisa's POV

"JENNIE" I called her because she just closed her eyes, Is she waiting for the car to hit her? I heard a loud noise from the car because of its break. I looked at jennie and she passed out. I'm glad that the car didn't hit her. I rushed to her and the driver went out of her car. It's Seulgi, I furrowed my brows to her.

"Hey don't look at me that way. My car didn't hit your wife" She explained and she helped me to carry Jennie. We used her car to bring Jennie to the hospital.