FINALE

Lisa's POV

It's been 7months, me and Jennie got married. Everything is so wonderful.

"Babe" Jennie called my attention. I hummed as an answer but I didn't open my eyes.

"Babe" she poked my cheeks. I opened my eyes and look at the clock and turned my gaze to her.

"Come on babe, it's 2am. Let me sleep I have to go to the company later" I pouted.

"Company my ass. You just want to meet that new trainee" She rolled her eyes and pulled out from our hugs.

"What the hell, Jennie Kim-Manoban?" I frowned. She faced her back to me. I hugged her but she shoved me away.

"Don't come near me!" She yelled that made me flinched. I stood up and I looked at her in disbelief. She's been acting so weird these days. She's always showing me her bitchy attitude.

"Here we go again" I sighed "come on babe. You know that I work at the office, so how come I get to see those new trainees?" I said and sat on the other side of the bed where she was facing.

"Yeah whatever" She rolled her eyes and she faced her back again to me.

"Will you please stop doing that. Come on tell me what do you want?" I said and she sat on the bed.

"Come on babe. Is there something wrong? Tell me, don't be like this" I said as I cupped her face.

"I-im hungry. I want some pizza" tears escaped from her eyes. I quickly pulled her arm and wrapped my arms around her body.

"Shh. Hush now babe. But it's already 2am, there's no open store that sells pizza. And besides you hate pizza, right?" I said as I ran my fingers through her hair.

"But I want pizza right now!" Her cry is getting loud. I patted her back.

"Okay okay, I'll go and find one for you" I said and she pulled out from our hugs. She dried her tears and gave me her gummy smile.

"Babe, don't ever cry again. If you're hungry just tell me okay?" She nodded and I stood up.

"I'll go now. Sleep now babe, I'll wake you up when I got home with your pizza" I said and I grabbed my phone and coat. I kissed her forehead and I headed downstairs.

To: Jisoo unnie
"Unnie! Do you have pizza? I'll go to your place, I will check it. If I found one, I'm gonna get it okay?"

Ugh I hope they have pizza. I went to the kitchen to drink some water. After that I decided to go outside. And when I opened the door

"OH MY GOD! KIM JISOO! YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME" I flinched.

"Whatever grandma" she laughed, she's standing in front of our door.

"Did you bring the pizza?" I asked and she shook her head

"No, there's none in my place. Actually, I went here because I will get some mangoes in your fridge" She rubbed her neck

"Aw too bad. Jennie ate all of them last night" I said "let's go and find a store where they sell both" I added and she nodded.

We're now walking down the streets.

"You're weird Jisoo unnie. Really? A mango? In the middle of the night?" I teased her.

"Not for me, silly. It's for Chaeng. She's being like this for weeks now. Her moodswings is killing me. She's happy and then suddenly she'll get mad at me, even though I didn't do anything" she shooked her head and let out a small laugh.

"You know we're on the same page unnie. Jennie get irritated when I'm around" I sighed

"You can't blame her" Jisoo unnie teased me again