CHAPTER 17

Lisa's POV

I woke up and smile as I see this beautiful girl beside me. Last night was such a wonderful night, I will remember it for the rest of my life. I trace Jennie's nose using my index finger, I pinched her cheeks that cause her to wake up "Good morning, hon" I greeted. She gave me her gummy smile, and with that my day is already complete even though it hasn't started yet "Good morning to you too, love" She said and gave me a hug. We stayed in that position for how many minutes.

"Babe, is there something you want to eat? I will cook for us" I asked "I'm not in my mood to eat heavy meals, hon. Maybe I'll just eat cereals" she pouted, I can't control myself when she's pouting, so I gave her a kiss on her lips "You sure babe?" I asked and she nodded "okay wait me here, I'm gonna make you your cereals" I kissed her forehead before I exit her room.

"Hey baby Kuma, how are you? Have you eaten?" I talked to our dog "Yeah he already ate his dog food" Chaeng answered "Good boy. Wait baby I will just prepare your mommy's cereal. Behave okay" I said and kissed Kuma. I went directly to our kitchen and prepared two bowls of cereals and a bread. Jennie doesn't like coffee, so I will just give her a tea. "Let's go Kuma to your mommy's room" I said that Kuma quickly understand and followed me inside Jennie's room

"Breakfast in bed for my wife" I said when I entered her room. Kuma jumped on her bed "thank you, love. Well hello there Kuma" she replied and she showered Kuma with her Kisses "I want that too" I pouted and she pull me closer and did the same thing with me "Aw my two babies are so cute" she said while hugging me and Kuma "Let's eat, we have to do packing later. I'm so excited to go to Thailand, babe" She said while munching her food "Me too" I smiled "By the way Jennie Kim Manoban, I will introduce you again to my mom as my girlfriend" I said and she just stared at me "Lili, what if she don't like me as your girlfriend?" She asked so I pinched her nose "Oh come on Jennie Kim, we all know that she wanted you to be my girlfriend since our trainee days. I didn't even know that I am not straight during those days hahaha" I explained that makes her laugh "Oh my God I remember that! You're mom keep on saying that she wants me to be her daughter-in-law but she doesn't have a son so she said that I should marry you hahaha" She laughed, I love seeing her happy it makes me happy too "Yeah and I didn't know that you're gonna be my girlfriend. Everything is so hilarious, but I'm so happy now. I hope we end up with each other. I want to marry you, nini" everything is serious now, she didn't respond and just stare into my eyes "Marry me, then" She replied and my eyes widened because of her answer. I hugged her really tight "I'm going to make this relationship work, I promise you that. I will marry you when right time comes. I love you, hon" I held her hand and kissed it. "I love you too, hon" I smiled and we shared a quick kiss.

We finished eating and we are now starting to pack our thing that we will bring to Thailand "Love where do you wanna go to Thailand? I will bring and tour you there" I said "Honestly love, I don't know. It's your choice. Wherever you want I'm okay with it, as long as I'm with you" she said and my heart skipped a beat. I can feel my cheeks burning so I avoided her stare "My baby is blushing hahaha so cute" she said and pinched both side of my cheeks.

After an hour we finished packing. We stayed to our living room with the other two member. Our television is on but none of us are watching, we are playing with our dogs. We don't want to miss them because they will stay on a pet hotel for how many days since we're not here to take care of them.

A news caught our attention "Red Velvet's Irene and Park Bo Gum are officially dating, SM entertainment confirmed. Their fans are so happy about it" the reporter said and we got all shocked.

"I thought Irene and Seulgie are dating? Is this kind of media play?" Jisoo asked "I don't know but as far as I remember Irene unnie told me that they broke up but she didn't tell me that she's dating Bogum" Rosé answered "Let's call Seulgi" Jisoo suggested and we agreed

"Hey Kang, we heard the news. Are you okay? What happened to the both of you?" I asked. She's on speaker phone and we got shocked when Seulgi starts to cry

"Why? Seulgi, you can tell us everything" Jennie worriedly asked

"I-Irene" Seulgi cried even more after saying Irene's name

"What about her?" I asked

"She just used me to cover up their relationship" and with that my tears fell from my eyes. Seulgi is a great friend of mine, I don't want to see her hurting.

"Everything! Everything was a lie. I did all of that because I love her and she did all of that for the sake of fan service" she continued and because of what she said I feel a little bit scared. What if me and Jennie will end up like them. My tears keep on falling to my face

"Sorry Seulgi, we can't be with you today. We have a flight tomorrow. I promise that we'll make it up to you when we get back from Thailand" Jisoo said and ended the call.

"Shhh. Stop crying baby. I'm here, I know Seulgi is your great friend. She will be okay" Jennie hugged me. I can't hug her back because of the fear that I'm feeling. Jennie continued tapping my back.

"I can't believe my bestfriend did that" Rosé exclaimed "I thought they broke up because of misunderstanding or they don't love each other anymore. Ugh! Bae Joohyun, you're unbelievable" she added and I can sense by her tone that she's mad.

"Well sad to say but that's how showbiz life works" Jisoo said and Rosé furrowed her brows "So you will do the same?" Rosé asked and Jisoo quickly shaked her head "of course not! I can leave my career for you" she said and the chipmunk blushed. They hugged each other

Jennie wipes my tears away "Jennie, I'm scared" I confess and Jennie gave me a kiss "You don't have to, babe. I'm yours, all yours" she sincerely said. I smiled at her but I can't help myself not to worry. She pressed her lips against mine to give me reassurance.

"It's such a very tiring day, let's go sleep and we have a flight tomorrow morning. Make sure that all you need is in your luggage. Don't stress yourselves. For now, let's focus on our concert" Jisoo unnie said and we all nodded.

I went directly to my room, I said to Jennie that I want to sleep alone tonight, she was confused because of my weird actions but she agreed anyway. I need to clear my mind, "I trust Jennie, she will never do that to me" I said to myself and let myself to fall asleep.

-----------------------

A/N: Hindi ko kayang saktan si Lisa! So iniba ko yung Plot ng story ko huhu gusto kong happy lang tong story na to!

PS: hanggang May nalang pasok namin so after that, araw araw na akong maguupdate. Pero di narin tatagal tong story na to, 10-15 chapter nalang siguro. HAPPY 5K reads! Thank you sainyoooo!