CHAPTER 15

Jennie's POV

We are now in YG entertainment, we arrived here, really early. Our manager texted us that we need to go here because YG has something to announce. I saw Rosé being clingy to Jisoo unnie, so I decided to hold Lisa's hand. I rested my head to Lisa's shoulder "They look great together" I said while staring to the love birds. Lisa interwined our fingers and she tightened her grip. "Yeah, just like us, hon" She said and brushes her thumb to my hand.

We distance ourselves when sajangnim enter the room, he don't have any idea what's going between us. I'm sure that he will not agree with our relationship, he's against with the same sex relationship. He stared at each one of us, he's like scanning us, I must say he's observing our action.

"Okay, we'll be quick." He started speaking. "You will have a very busy schedule. You will have a world tour starting next month" we got shocked by his announcement. "And that's it. You may go" after saying that he went outside the room.

"YEHEY! we'll be meeting our blinks around the world!" Jisoo unnie said and we clapped together. "We'll be travelling around the world so you guys must take care of yourselves. Don't get hurt. We need to make sure that we are physically and mentally healthy" She continued and we just nod our heads.

"Let's give our best to this tour" Rosé added "Oh! Don't forget to enjoy and cherish every moment of this tour" she said before we hug each other.

"We're getting there, our dreams are turning into reality" Lisa tapped our back

"I LOVE YOU, GIRLS!" I shouted and we went outside the building holding each other's hands.

"We need to celebrate, Let's eat and do a VLive" Jisoo unnie said and we nodded our heads.

We go directly to the Company's restaurant. We ordered some food and went inside the VIP room. Jisoo unnie prepared the live broadcast "Hi!" We said in unison. "Hi blinks! Are you guys ready?" I talked to the phone "We decided to turn this live on because we want to celebrate the big news with you" Rosé added. "We can't give you an exact details about the big news for now. But we promise that you guys will like it" Jisoo unnie said and raised her pinky in front of the camera as a sign of promise. "So be ready blinks!" We said again in unison.

Our food arrived on our table, we continue to talk with our fans while eating. I felt a hand on top of my thigh, I looked at the owner of this naughty hand "what the hell are you doing?" I mouthed to Lisa and she just shrugged her shoulder and gave me a smirk. She slowly moved her hands going in between of my legs. "L-lisa" I covered my mouth after the moan escaped from my mouth. Jisoo and Rosie's eyes widened, I quickly removed Lisa's hand away from my legs. I saw her smirked and Jisoo looked under the table to see what's going on. I'm glad that Jisoo unnie didn't see it. "I hate you" I mouthed to Lisa and rolled my eyes.

Lisa moved her chair, closer to me and put her hands around my shoulder. She's hugging me right now "*ehem* we are live" Jisoo coughed, the chat on our livestream starts to scroll up really fast and all we can see was a comment saying 'jenlisa' "I guess, that's for today blinks! We need to go now. Thank you guys! We love you" I said and we waved our goodbyes to blinks. We turned off the live, we went outside the restaurant and wait for our service van. Lisa is about to go inside the van but I stopped her "you're not going anywhere Manoban" I firmly said "Unnie, just go. I think me and Lisa will just use another car. We will just go to my condo unit. I forgot something there the last time I went there. Please feed our baby Kuma. Thank you!" I said and closed the door of the van. My personal driver arrived to pick us up and bring us to my unit.

We went inside my unit, I locked the door and I pin her against the wall "You shouldn't leave me hanging earlier, honey" I said while tracing her jawline using my index finger. I kissed her lips really deep. She quickly responded to my kiss. We pulled out from the kiss and gasp. She switched our position, she's pinning me against the wall and kiss me again on my lips, her kisses slowly moved down to my neck. "L-lisa" I moaned and pull her hair. I wrapped my arms on her neck and she's sucking my neck, leaving some love marks but I stopped her "We have a schedule tomorrow, love. Don't leave a mark there" I said and she just nodded.

"Nini, can I do you?" She asked and I smiled playfully at her "I'm yours baby. You can do anything you want" I said and bit my lower lip "fuck" she cursed and kissed me again, she lift me and I wrapped my legs around her waist. She lay me on my bed without breaking the kiss.

She's on top of me right now and she removed my shirt and bra. "Beautiful" she said while staring at my half naked body. She's sucking my right breast while caressing the other one "fuck lisa ugh" I let out a moan. She's driving me crazy. I switched our position and I placed myself on top of her. I slowly grind on her tummy "You want this baby?" I asked and bit my index finger. "It would be better if you remove this" she replied and tapped my shorts. I stood up and I seductively removed my shorts and my underwear. She removed her shirt and let me sit on her tummy. I twerk on top of her, she placed her hands on my butt and caress it. I lowered my body and face to reached Lisa's lips and kiss it

My body shivered when Lisa touched my core "baby, I want you now" I said and a smirked formed on her lips. She placed her two fingers inside me "A-ahh" I whined. Fuck I didn't know that it's painful "sorry nini. I'll be gentle" she said and moved her fingers slowly. "Uh yes L-lisa" I moaned. She switched our position once again she spread my legs and added a finger inside me "You're so wet, love. Am I this good huh?" She boast and deepen her thrust of her finger "Ahhh" I moaned, I can't speak a word because of what I'm feeling right now. "I think I'm about to come Lili" I said and Lisa removed her fingers inside me. I'm about to complain because of what she did but I got shocked when Lisa licked my clit. She put her tongue inside my core. I can feel the hotness of her tongue inside me. She's licking my clit very fast that made me explode. She cleaned my clit using her tongue. After that, she dropped her body on top of me. She kissed me on my forehead "I love you Jennie Kim" she said and she cover our body with my blanket "that was great, thank you hon" she said and hugged me really tight "You're so great, I wonder who's the first lucky girl who experienced your long fingers" I said and she furrowed her brow "Am I that good? It is also my first time babe. You don't have to think who's that girl because you are my first. And I'm so lucky to do you. You're a great dancer babe. I was amused by how you move on top of me" she said and I felt my cheeks are burning "Yah! Stop it" I covered my face using my pillow. We cuddle with our naked body. Suddenly her phone rang "hello unnie" she said and I just look at her "Yeah we're going home" she continued "okay bye. Thank you" she hang up the phone call.

"We need to go home, jen. Our stylist will get the measure of our body to make our outfits for our tour. Go and take a bath. Unless you want me to join you" she said and continuously raised her right brow. I slapped her face lightly "Yah! I'm in pain! Stop it" I said and went to my bathroom to washed myself.

We finished washing ourselves and Lisa is now wearing my clothes. Thankfully I have an oversized shirt that fits this tall girl. We rushed to my personal car and told my driver to drop us off at our dorm. Lisa hugged me "Sorry if you're in pain. Don't worry the next time we do it, you won't sore anymore. Unless you want it rough" She whisper to me and I slapped her thigh. She laughed and we just cuddle the whole ride. We arrived at our dorm and Lisa is guiding me to walk inside. 'This is why I love this girl' I said to myself and gave Lisa a smile. And we enter inside the dorm.

-------------------

A/N: I tried hahahaha! Sorry for this lame chapter. Hoy di ako marunong gumawa ng bed scene hahaha guys paalala ko lang this is my first story

- Jenlisa shipper, we're eating good today.