Sports Festival pt4

Start from the beginning

"Tokoyami we can't give up. Keep going we have to get it back!"

"We can't go in without a plan." Tokoyami replied.

"Okay." I paused for a second formulating something. "Aim for his left side he doesn't seem to use his power there."

"Okay." He nodded and we took off. I used 5% of one for all and grabbed the headband, which I believed to be ours, but I couldn't tell because they were inside out. I smile relieved that we got our points back. Then I looked at it closer. 

"This isn't the right one!" I shouted. "We have to try again!" The team nodded but then Midnight shouted signaling the end of the battle. "NO!" I yelled. I climbed off and pinched the bridge of my nose, trying to calm myself down. I breathed deeply in and out a few times. I faced people my teammates. "I'm sorry guys." My voice cracked a little bit. "I failed you..." I looked away disappointed in myself and decided to focus on a small piece of grass.

"Midoriya." I looked at Tokoyami, he held up a headband. "I decided it would be best if I grabbed one as well just incase. I had a feeling they could have possibly mixed them up." He smiled lightly. I wanted to hug him.

"Thank you so much!" I said. I felt like crying, we did it! We passed onto the next round. Not in first place but as long as we made it, it was fine.

A few minutes passed and Present Mic had listed the 4 teams who passed. Midnight appeared on her little stage again and briefly explained the next event. "Next will be a 1 on 1 tournament. The people who will be fighting each other first are—" 

"Wait!" It was Ojiro

"Yes?" Midnight questioned.

"I'm sure it was a team mates quirk but I don't remember what happened and I would like to drop out of this event."

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes. I feel like I don't deserve this, like I didn't earn it."

"Same thing happened to me!" Someone else said. I didn't recognize them though. "I would also like to drop out."

"I'll allow it!" She said after she squealed. "This means well need two more people from the 5th place team." I could hear them talking before two people were picked and Midnight continued. "First match will be Midoriya and Shinso. Second will be..." She read all of the matches off.

"There will be bonus activities for everyone during lunch if you would like to participate. Now your excused to lunch!" She said happily. I turned around and followed everyone to the cafeteria. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked back. "Yes?" I questioned, seeing Todoroki.

"Midoriya we need to talk."

Can't wait till next chapter I'm so excited to write it.

And because I freaking love the pic I used this chapter I have to do this:

And this:

Now you can admire the beauty even more!!!!!

Like I'm dying right now... it's just so... idk... fabulous and beautiful? I'm at a loss for words. Am I the only one who is affected this much by that pic? I'm gonna shut up now😂

1244 words