Piece no. 24

ㅡ carmia

ㅡ carmia

I stand up from the stool after 6 hours of just practicing.

I'm in Japan right now and I'm going around the world to let people watch my performances.

I guess I'm really following my mother's footsteps now.

I entered the car and they drove me to the hotel I'm staying.

Ever since Jaemin and the other members left Korea to do their own schedules, it's been pretty boring so, I agreed to perform globally as well.

I'm even working on my own pieces.

When I got to my hotel room, I immediately put my bag on the couch before closing the door behind me.

I get changed and grab the music notebook from my bags. I turn the pages, quickly reading over the notes my mother has made before but never played in front of people.

I felt something pulling my heart when I went through all of them.

I sighed and closed the notebooks before getting the stuff that I used to take a bath.

I'll take a dip in the springs here since it's really good for yourself as well.. it will also relax the body and that's what I need these days.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
It's funny how I'm literally the only one here and everyone is in the public pool.

I stare at the beautiful view of the place here and it's really relaxing.. I guess that's also the goal of my tour.

All the problems in my head are slowly drifting away.

I close my eyes, just letting myself relax in the springs of Japan.

Jaemin and Jeno suddenly appeared in my head. Right.. those two.

I really have to choose only one between them.

I pouted, thinking about the look that one of them will make when I reject him.

It will probably be painful.

I held the towel around my body close to me as I think of those two.

I also forgot that the outdoor springs, where I am right now is both for female and Male so, they require these for the two genders.

I guess people are starting to coming in. I just stayed in the corner as they enjoy themselves talking to their friends and all.

I look up and saw familiar faces enter the place. I immediately look away, trying to hide.

"Oh, Carmia?" They called my name. I nervously and intensely look turn around to face them. They just smiled at me but some looks confused.

ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ

Jaemin sits next to me after leaving his friends to go to the indoor springs.

"Didn't expect you'd be here. Why are you here?" He asked then I sighed..

"Ever since you and the rest of the boys left, I felt bored. They suddenly offered me to perform globally which I gladly accepted." I said then he nodded.

"Is Japan your first country?" He asked then I shake my head.

"I've already been in China and Taiwan. I only have Thailand and Hong Kong left. I've been traveling for two weeks now.

And you guys have been in Japan for two weeks now." I pointed but he only chuckled and lean back to look at the sky.

"I'm impressed.. going to three countries in just two weeks and you're not an idol but a classic musician instead.

But you can't just overwork yourself like that. I also care for you remember." He said, brushing away the hair that's probably on my eyes.

"Same goes to you and the boys," I said then he starts to look confused. I ask him but he only shakes his head.

"I don't know if that made me happy or sad because I'm not your top priority to care about." He said then I just laughed.

I pour water on his hair, taking him back a bit then he just splashed water on me.

"I can't be too hard on you. You only have a towel around your body." He blushes, looking away and I chuckled and caress his head.

"I thought we use to bathe together in the past," I said, remembering what he said as he turned redder.

"We were kids! We still don't know what we were doing." He pouted, looking down and I could notice his ears getting red as well.

"Can't argue with that," I said and he was still blushing.

I think the answer is kind of clear now.

I held Jaemin's hand under water, making his eyes widened. He looked at me, confused for a bit until I only gave him a smile.

I then kissed his hand, making him the reddest person I've ever seen and it's adorable.

"You're the cutest boy alive, do you know that?" I said then he looked down again, shaking his head as a no.

"Let's get out of the water before you pass out from this kind of atmosphere," I said, standing up and he avoids looking at me which I appreciate.

"O-o-okay.."

▔▔▔▔▔▔
I exited the bathing area and was about to go back to my room until I felt someone grab my wrist.

I turn around and saw Jaemin there. His cheeks were red, probably from the heat before or the situation between us earlier.

"Hey, can I go with you to your room? I just want to hang out. I miss you after all." He said, almost mumbling the last sentence.

I nodded and he smiled before wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

We head to my room but I didn't know things could turn there.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔