piece no. 1

ㅡ jaemin

ㅡ jaemin

I attended the set for the drama.

Apparently, they decided to choose a real music school.

I decided to walk around before the actual filming time. I suddenly start hearing a piano.

I followed the sound and found the room where it's coming from. I opened the door quietly.

I saw the back of the person but I know that back well.

It was Carmia.

She was playing a piece that I don't recognize but it's such a beautiful piece.

I quietly close the door and sit down.

I close my eyes and listen to her play. I can feel her emotions just through playing.

She has changed. You can directly feel her emotions just from hearing her play.

She's really on a different level.

I've never heard any popular musicians like Beethoven or Chopin play but with Carmia, it feels like the musicians themselves.

Music really did change her.

The piece ended and I opened my eyes. I saw Carmia stand up from the stool and turned around to look at me.

"Why are you here?" She asked then I stand up.

"I'm one of the lead characters from the upcoming drama that will take place here." I said then I studied her.

Her hair has grown longer, it was until her waist now. I do have to admit, she became more beautiful.

It's like staring at the face of a beautiful song.

There was silence and birds can be heard chirping outside the open window.

"You have changed a lot." I said then she nodded.

"I told you, I wanted to become Music itself. How about you? You said you hated music here you are, doing music for the sake of living.

What changed your mind." She said, coldly. Her cold face was the same on that day.

Not only it changed your look, it changed the way of how you express your feelings as well.

You can only express your feelings by playing.

"My friends changed my minds... you have become really emotionless ever since that day." I said then she walked towards me.

She leaned closer to my ear.

"A lot happened on that day, Jaemin. I found out the truth. The reason why I left..." She then passed by me, opening the door.