piece no. 23

ㅡ carmia

ㅡ carmia

I entered my house when it was already 7 am. Jaemin and the others have to go back to work.

I take a warm bath before heading out again. I decided to explore the streets of Seoul since it has been years and I'm always so focused on Music.

I need to take a short break, at least.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
While I was walking, there were people who recognized me and even ask for a picture.

I stopped by a shop window and saw an off shoulder silky red dress that has it's back up to my ankles but the front up to the knees only.

I then continued walking, passing by the shop that caught my eye.

Maybe, not today.

I saw a music shop and take a look inside. I was greeted by the owner and I smiled at him.

I take a look around, reminding me of my childhood.

I then saw a white grand piano.

"That piano is the only piano we have in this shop. It is also really valuable since the famous pianist, Shin Carmella sold it here.

She decided to sell it here but in one condition... we sell it again but with a higher price." The owner said from the counter and I sit on the stool.

The same piano my mom played.

"She played this in her high school days until she had her first child." My eyes widened when he said first child.

Taeyong?

"I heard you are her daughter, Shin Carmia." He said then I nodded. I placed my hands on the keys before pressing it, making that sound that I loved since I was young.

"Mr.. how do you know my mom?" I asked, playing softly then I notice him smile.

"Your mom and I were great friends. Actually, she was my fist love. I was the one that introduced her to music which she grew to love.

But then my love for her wasn't visible so, I just watch her marry your father from a far. We still kept in contact, playing the piano sometimes but not much.

When I heard that she is pregnant with your brother, I was happy for her but sad also. She eventually gave me the grand piano but wanted me to be in charge in selling it.

But if I do sell it, I must sell it in a higher price than the price before. After all, it was used by the Shin Carmella." He said then I could feel my heart shake.

"Is your name perhaps.. Park Jugyeong?" I asked, stop playing and look at him. He smiled and nodded.

"Mother talks about you to me sometimes. She said that she loved the fact you introduced her to music.

After all, she did pass down music in our blood. She was an amazing musician.. you made her into an amazing pianist.

If she didn't marry my father now, you would be my father." I said then he became red a bit, thanking me.

I stand up before walking towards the counter where he is.

"I will come back for the piano. Please, save it." I said then he smiled and nodded.

I thanked him before saying goodbye and leaving the shop.

ㅡ jugyeong

I chuckled when Carmia left the shop. I look at my phone and smile softly at my lockscreen.

"You would be so proud of your daughter if you were here." I said, looking at the piano.

"Carmella, dear."

ㅡ jeno

I grab my phone, messaging Carmia. I then glance at Jaemin that's also trying to get in touch with her.

"You and Jaemin are still fighting over Carmia. When will you two stop?" Renjun asked then I shrugged.

"I don't know.. I feel like you and Jaemin fought over a girl in another world too." I said then he became confused but just lean back on his chair.

I look out the window or the plane. We're heading to Japan for some videos.

"Well, one of you eventually have to get hurt in love.. this is why I hate love triangles." He said then I sighed.

"You were involved in one in another world." I said again then he became more confused.

"What is this world you're even talking about?" He asked but I just shake my head before closing my eyes.

"A world that you probably won't understand." I said then he pouted, thinking about it.

I open my eyes to just look out the view outside. I glance at Jaemin and he was talking to Haechan about something but he was red.

ㅡ jaemin

I was trying to keep in touch with Carmia and Haechan was endlessly teasing me.

"Aye.. are you and Carmia official now? If you are then Jeno will be so sad." He said then I take my head.

"No but I do hope so we are official." I said then he chuckled.

"Why are you always the one getting hurt? In other worlds, you're mostly the one experiencing the heart break." He said then I gave him the confused look.

"Anyway, I do hope you get the girl this time." He patted my back.

"Anyway, how many times have you two kissed by now?" He asked, making me blush.

"That's personal and why would I keep track of how many I have kissed her?" I asked but he only smiled.

"Which basically means you don't know?" He said, patting my head again and I pouted.

"That's not what I meant!"

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔