piece no. 13

ㅡ Carmia

Carmia

I was about to visit Jeno. I saw Jaemin on my way to their studio. I smiled at him when we got closer.

"Why are you here?" He looks confused to see me here.

"I'm here to visit Jeno. I heard that he's free today." I said then he slightly nodded. He move out of my way.

"Then go." He said before walking away.

There go that feeling again. I felt like someone important is leaving me.. no, more like pushing me away.

I just ignore the feeling again and head to the studio. I opened the door and saw Jisung and Jeno dancing to Want by Taemin.

I blushed at what Jeno was wearing. Skinny jeans and a long sleeve that hugs his body. It truly is sexy.

I opened the door and cleared my throat, making both of them look at me.

"Wah! Carmia!" Jeno run to me, hugging me tightly as Jisung walks towards us.

"Hey, this Hyung missed you." He said then Jeno blushed before burying his face into the crook of my neck. We heard the door open.

"If you're gonna do that, do it somewhere else." Renjun, Jaemin and Chenle came as well. Jeno pouted and just rest his jaw on my shoulder.

"When will you two start dating?" Chenle said as he bring out his phone and take a picture of both of us.

"When do you think we'll start dating?" Jeno faced me as I immediately blushed. I hide my face but they just all laughed.

ㅡ jaemin

I just stare at the two as the boys keep saying they both look good. I turn away from them, putting my bag on the side.

I put on my jacket and just sit down, putting on my earphones and listen to our next comeback song. I close my eyes and starts hearing Carmia laugh with the other boys.

I turn up the volume, hearing nothing but the song itself only. I look down at my feet. I ruffle my hair and look up, seeing Jeno and Carmia holding hands.

I stand up with a stomp, making them look at me. I just glare at all of them. I start walking towards them and stopped in front of Carmia.

"Just wait and see." I said before leaving the room, slamming the door behind me. I distance myself and the room before I felt my legs gave up on me.

I lean back on the wall and take a deep breath. I looked at my side and saw Carmia there, panting.

"Can we talk?" She asked then I stand up, facing her.

"What's there to talk about?" I said then she walked closer to me. She faced me and I stare directly at her eyes.

"Did something happen between us before the accident happened?" She asked but it took me a while to answer. I then saw Jeno behind her.

I held her hand and pulled her closer to me, crashing my lips onto hers. Her eyes widened she immediately pushed me away.

"Do you like Jeno?" I asked then she seemed confused. I mean, who wouldn't be? I just kissed her and a second later, I asked her if she likes my best friend.

"I... I don't know... why should I tell you?" She said, covering her mouth. I smirked and leaned closer to her once again so, she's the only one who can hear.

"I will make you mine again. For now, enjoy your time with Jeno. I will totally make you fall for me again." I whispered before turning away and walk away from her.

ㅡ jeno

I felt jealousy boil inside me but I tried to hide it. I walk to Carmia like I saw nothing.

"Carmia," I called her name, making her look at me. She smiled at me and I pushed her against the wall.

I felt myself shaking. I bury my face onto the crook of her neck. Why do I feel so much safer with her?

But I'm scared, knowing that she isn't by my side forever because she doesn't really belong to me.

"Jeno? Are you okay?" She asked then I shake my head.

"Are you going to leave my side?" I asked softly then she hugged me.

"Why would I? I will stay by your side forever." She said then I felt tears leaving my eyes.

Forever? Even though you aren't mine? Even though you'll find someone else?

"Even if you'll marry someone else?" I asked but she took time to answer.

"We still don't know the answer to that, Jeno but there is one thing and that is me staying by your side forever." She said then I look at her, straight onto her eyes.

I leaned closer, connecting our lips and fortunately, she kissed back.

I do hope you stay by my side forever... and ever..

ㅡ donghyuck

I look out the window, feeling something in the air. Something is totally happening.

It might be involving the popular love triangle; Jeno, Jaemin and Carmia.

I grab my phone and called someone that I know.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm at the airport, why?"

"Your cousin got into an accident and now, she has forgotten about Na Jaemin."

"Na Jaemin? Isn't he her childhood friend?"

"Yes.. my best friend has also fallen for Carmia and now, they're fighting over her but he's at advantage."

"He's using this moment to make Carmia fall for him and it's working. It's pretty interesting to watch."

"You're so mischievous, Donghyuck. You mean no harm yet you like to watch things like this."

"I mean, it's not everyday to see your two best friends fighting over one girl that's really special."

"Well, I'm coming back from Europe. I'm gonna see both of my cousins again. Do mind keeping this friendship a secret."

"Will do but this is getting too interesting. Hurry up please so, we can talk again."

"Yes, yes, sir, goodbye."

Hr then hang up and I chuckled. You may be a kpop idol but you have a lot of free time in your hands to even become a popular pianist around the world.

"Shin Jiho."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔