piece no. 7

ㅡ jaemin

ㅡ jaemin

It has been a week since the last time I've seen Carmia. I honestly don't know how she is doing.

We're heading back to Korea after our tour in Ukraine. Carmia is all I could think of.

I've always been busy with my work so, we don't really have time to see each other anymore.

"Hey, thinking about Carmia again?" Jeno who was sitting beside me and I nodded.

"I miss her. I'm still worried on how she is doing. Is she healthy? Is she okay?" I sighed before ruffling my hair and keep my head down.

I felt Jeno pat my head and I looked at him, confused.

"You worry too much about Carmia. I get that she's important and music can be blending her but she's Taeyong Hyung's sister, she can be strong." He said then I looked down once again.

"We're here today at the Grand Hall of Korea, where a lot of magnificent musicians have performed! Such as the famous female pianist of all time, Shin Carmella!"

I looked at the TV and saw the news taking place in the Grand Hall. There was a lot of people watching this time.

"We're landing.." Jeno said before taking his phone out. I focused my eyes on the TV.

"Today, we have a lot of amazing young musicians from all over the world for this major music competition. We have the most famous violinist from Japan.

Most famous Cellist from Russia! And the person everyone has been waiting for, The Most Famous Pianist in Europe who is the Daughter of the famous female pianist of all time, Shin Carmia!

She is said to be the last performer in the Piano program but she will also be participating in the Violin program.

Please, hold tight onto your seats everyone and let's start feeling the art of music!"

I didn't even realize we have landed until Jeno told me. I immediately grabbed my bag and run out of the plane.

It will take me at least one hour to get there by car since the Grand Hall is in Seoul.

I run our of the airport, ignoring the boys calling out my name and the fans that's waiting for us.

I apologized to them before catching a taxi. I said the address and catch up on the news on my phone.

ㅡ carmia

I watch the performers on TV and each one of them is good. The pieces they're playing though is kinda average for a performance like this.