piece no. 15

ㅡ jaemin

ㅡ jaemin

I'm at the music school once again. I went to that piano room and saw Carmia there, fortunately.

"Why are you here?" She asked then I close the door. I notice her eyes softened and she backed away from me.

"I don't do any harm.." I said then my eyes looked at the piano. I stared at it for a while before I start walking towards her.

"Play the piano for me, please." I said with my eyes closed but I can feel her breathing on my lips, it's making me want to kiss her right there.

She didn't say anything but just sit on the stool and look at me with a questioning look. I just shrugged her at lol before smiling.

She started playing and I realized this piece.

This the last piece I ever heard her play, before the accident occurred, before she forgot me.

She's so focused but I noticed her fingers trembling. I just watch her play as she plays it for me.

You love Jeno now, you love me before, I still love you.

I couldn't bare to lose you so, I'm making you fall for me again. I want you to fall on love with me again. I need to make you fall in love me.

If I don't, my life will be as humiliating as before. I don't want that. I don't miss that life.

If only I was there in the accident, this wouldn't have happened. I would be in your place, you would be okay.

"I love you.."

Carmia

My fingers was trembling, why is that? That has never happened before.

But Jaemin was just focusing on me, I can feel him but then my head was starting to hurt.

I was becoming confused as I see a guy playing the piano beside the young me. We were playing Waltz together.

I then saw myself hugging another boy on my bed.

I can feel my head spinning. I feel like collapsing but I want to continue. I want to continue. I want to remember.

I want to but I couldn't bring myself. Only pictures with the boy's blurred faces are there. I can't remember his face.

"I love you." I heard Jaemin said and I looked at him, he just smiled at me. My eyes widening when another picture of a boy kissing me backstage.

He was holding close to him. I felt really comfortable that time but as much as I think about it, it's tiring.

My head is hurting. My fingers are trembling. My legs is shaking.

The piece was about to end.

But the pictures are still floating in my head.

"I love you, more than anything."

I finally finished the piece, breathing heavily. My eyes start becoming droopy. I feel myself falling off the chair but Jaemin  catching me.

He brush away the hair from my face as he kisses my forehead.

"You played well." He said then I gripped on his shirt. Tears starts to fall from my eyes as Jaemin pulled me closer to him.

"I want to remember, I really do but I can't.. I can't remember and Jeno can get hurt while I remember." I said, crying like crazy but Jaemin just caressed my hair.

"Like I said.. one of us would eventually get hurt.. it's your memories, your life. Put yourself in front of us first." He said, calming me as he kiss my forehead.

It's warm.. it's comfortable.

Why am I really feeling like this with you?

ㅡ jiho

I listen to Carmia's sobs from the other side. I start hearing footsteps and gasp.

I look at my side and saw my very first cousin.

"Annyeong, Taeyong-ah." I said as he was just frozen there.

"W-when did you get here?" He asked but I only smiled, mischievously.

"Just two days ago. Aren't you happy to see me?" I asked but he didn't answer or respond.

"You know, after auntie died, my mom was devastated. Her younger sister whom she loved so much died.

Grandmother made us live in UK to take care of us. In the UK, there's not much for me to do there so, I studied music like Carmia.

After four years of studying, I went to Korea to audition to be a kpop idol and I got accepted. I debuted but the salary of being an idol isn't enough to help my mom.

So, instead of being a kpop idol, our group was not popular. We were underrated so, I had to think of another way but I realized that my talent can help.

I start playing the violin worldwide and it did help. I was able to make money out of it to help my mom.

Now, aren't you happy that I'm back? I'm here to see my beloved cousin that just got into an accident. I do miss both of you dearly." I said then he sighed.

He walked closer to me before hugging me. My eyes widened but I eventually smiled softly.

"So glad you're back." He said then I patted his head.

ㅡ jaemin

She plays the piano softly as I just sit across her, where I have the perfect view of her playing.

I open the window before going back to my seat.

"Tell me about us before.." She said that made me raise my head.

"Are you sure? Won't if affect your relationship with Jeno?" I asked then she hummed.

"It will probably will but.. I want to remember..." She said then I nodded. I look down recalling all the memories from the past and before the accident.

I smiled, thinking about all of those. I look at Carmia and she was playing.

It was like before, where she would play while listening.

"Well, it was sweet and interesting for me.."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔