piece no. 4

ㅡ jaemin

ㅡ jaemin

I was back at the music school and I can hear the violin now.

I followed it and saw Carmia playing the violin as well.

I didn't even know she can play the violin now. It's rare actually for me to see her play the violin.
1
Violin Sonata No. 9 Kreutzer First Movement.

How I know that? Jeno often listens to it when he's bored or studying before.

But now, I'm acactually listen a person playing it. How if shifts so quickly is amazing.

It's like telling a sad but intense story about her life. What happened to her life in Europe.

When on the piano, she can mostly express joy, sadness and all types of emotion but on the violin, it's another world.

It's like giving you the feelings that you're on a roller coaster of notes. It's different from what you expected.

The roller coaster is going slow but then a great fall has come and attack you. It gives you that feeling.

Carmia has really changed. How many times have I said that? I don't know and I don't care.

I just want her to be an amazing musician but she's being blinded by her own love in music, forgetting about the rest.

The cherry blossoms falling to the inside of the room, making Carmia more beautiful.

Colorful colors but dark colors was surrounding Carmia. It's a mixed of emotions.

It makes me think about my life as well. When I got back injury and wasn't able to participate with the boys.

It feels like I'm trapped. I'm trapped in a cage but she's there, Carmia's there to set me free.

Even though she's also the one to be set freed.

You've been alone for a long time now. You're using music to express your loneliness to everyone, to express how long you've been suffering.

This is why it's so important to you.

But you need someone to be beside with as well. You need someone to be beside you, to help you throughout the problem.

You can't just rely on music to help you free these emotions.

"Carmia, please..." I muttered as she was already sweating, close to the ending.

She finally ended it and was panting. She looked at me and looked like she was about to faint. I run to her before she can even touch the floor.

I stare at her in unconscious state before wiping the sweat off her. I notice a tear coming out of her eye and I frowned.

"It's time to be freed from this cage of yours as well" I said, placing her o  the chair before fixing her violin.

I put her violin over me before carrying her to the set. Everyone was shocked to see me with an unconscious Carmia.

"Help me, please." I said then they told me to lie her down in the van. I went there before putting the back seat into like lying position.

I place her there before getting water from my bag. I made her drink the water and she opened her eyes slowly.

"What happened...?" She asked then my eyes softened. I held her hand before kissing it.

"You played the violin and passes out." I said then she sit up, taking her hand back and I could feel myself frown.

"Why won't you take a break from music first? It will tire you even more. Look at your fingers, they're a little bit swollen from overworking them." I said, grabbing her hand and she sighed.

"Give me time alone, please.." She said then I hesitated but eventually did.

carmia

I felt tears rolling down my eyes as Jaemin closed the door.

Music is a distraction, a way to escape reality for me. I know that I'm avoiding reality like a child but I can't help it.

I'm scared. Scared of this, of that, of everything.

To them, it may look like music has blinded me from doing what I can do without music, but to me, it's the best way to calm me down.

Wherever I go, it always leads me to music.

I look out the window and saw their shooting already continuing.

I kept my eyes focused on Jaemin.

I remember that one time..

I wowed at the cherry blossoms as I picked up a lot of petals and throwing them in the air.

I admired them, so much.

I then stopped, admiring the beauty of cherry blossoms now. The falling of Sakura Season.

I looked at my side and saw a boy staring at the cherry blossoms as well. He then noticed me and I looked away, blushing.

"Carmia." I looked up, seeing my brother walking towards me. He smiled and I run to him, hugging him.

"Brother, aren't they pretty?" I asked, pointing at the cherry blossoms and he nodded.

"Come on, we'll be late for the competition. We're going to watch mommy play for her last piece." He said then I nodded.

During the performance, mommy played amazingly, despite her age. This will be her last performance before retiring.

I looked at my side and saw the boy from earlier. He then exited the hall and I followed him.

"Carmia..?"

I followed the boy outside and noticed he was going to a near playground. He ride on the swing and I approach him.

"Hello!" I said, lively and he smiled as well.

"Hi... aren't you the girl from back then?" He asked then I nodded. I stand beside him and he looks handsome.

"I'm Shin Carmella's daughter, Shin Carmia." I said then his eyes widened. He starts saying that I'm cool and all. He continued to compliment me.

As his compliments was over, we decided to play a little.

That was the beginning of our friendship. The very first memory we shared together was seeing each other under the cherry blossoms.

That was when our song began but now, I don't know if our song has stopped or not.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔