piece no. 25

ㅡ carmia

ㅡ carmia

I was so used to the age system in Europe that I forgot the one in Korean where you add one more number and that will be your age.

That means Jaemin is already 19 in Korea and is legal to drink alcohol which also makes me legal cause we're the same age but would Jaemin really drink.

Well, probably he would cause right now, he accidentally drank some alcohol in the fridge which I don't know how he mistook it for soda.

And now, he's freaking drunk and his face is so red.

"CarmiaaAaaAaAaaAaa!!¡¡" He shouted, jumping on my bed like a little child asking for attention from its mom.

"Yes, Nana?" I asked, sitting beside him as he buries his face on the pillow.

"Why do you love music more than me!?? Why do you love Jeno more than meee? Am I not enough for you???

Why is it... only themmmm!!¡¡?" He said, waving his legs like a God damn whining child.

"Why?" He then looked at me, almost crying. I then bite my lip as he hides his face again.

Ah.. why are you doing this to me, Jaemin?

As much as I want to tease you right now for acting like a child, you happen to ask me of these.

I guess being drunk can really make you say stuff that you don't want to say to others.

This is why I don't like alcohol, I never like it anyway.

"Carmia.. for years, I waited for you.." He starts hiccuping, looking down as he sits up.

"You came back but got into an accident.. you forgot your memories and you love Jeno..

It hurts to know that you're thinking you can't get your memories back. Will also those times really disappear?

Will it come back or no!? Will you just let yourself forget them? It hurts, Carmia! It fucking hurts." He said, crying.

I crawled into the bed, sitting in front of him. I hug him, letting him cry on my shoulders.

"It also pains me, you know. I've been so determined to get my memories back to know the precious things we did when I came back.

I buried the horrible ones in my heart but ended up forgetting them as well. I'm so sorry, Jaemin.. for making you feel this pain." I kiss his forehead as he continues to cry.

"But Nana, you're still the same crybaby like before," I said, remembering when we were kids, the memories that I have left with Jaemin.

After a while of him crying in my arms, he backed away. I watch him wipe his tears away before he smiles softly at me.

He then connected our lips, pushing me down. I felt his hand go under my shirt and starts caressing my skin.

We then went to my neck and I moaned when I felt him bite it a bit.

"Yah, did you just leave a hickㅡ" He made another one on my collarbone. He went from my beck to my collarbone to my arms, heck even to my waist.

"Jae, stop-" He left another one on my leg which I found kind of bothersome since I am sensitive on that part.

Anything but the legs, please.

I notice him smirk and turn him around. Now I'm on top and he's on the bottom.

I placed hickeys on the same places he left mine and found himself moaning a bit as well.

"Carmia.. we're going to have a concert tomorrow.. wanna come?" He asked and I looked at his eyes, noticing that his cheeks are also red.

His messy hair strands which cover his eyes also. I chuckled and kissed his cheeks.

"So cute.."

▔▔▔▔▔▔
I woke up to Jaemin beside me, hugging my waist tightly. I smiled and turn around to face him.

I study his face features before he suddenly smashed his lips onto mine.

"And I thought that you'll never wake up." He smiled mischievously, making me laugh. I then notice the hickey on his neck and pouted.

"How will you explain that?" I asked then he just shrugged, pulling me close to his body.

"I don't know but I don't care." He said and I close my eyes.

Na Jaemin.. you may be the one after all.

"Carmia, if you choose Jeno.. promise me to stay as my friend?" He said then I smiled before nodding.

I then looked at Jaemin before pinching his cheeks. He then placed me on his lap as we both sit up.

"Can we just take a bath together?" He asked, making me blush.

"Come on.. Let's not be ashamed of our body, shall we?" He said then I shake my head and hide my face.

He then chuckled before pecking my lips. He then removes his shirt before removing mine as well and I could feel my cheeks becoming hotter every minute.

"Cutie.. now, let's go." He said, dragging me to the bathroom.

I sit down on the stool this hotel happens to have as Jaemin washes my hair. He put shampoo on my hair and I felt like a puppy being washed by my owner.

I also did the same to him and we eventually became comfortable to it.

"I guess bathing together again never changed, huh?" He said then I chuckled, nodding.

After the bath, we dry each other's hair after getting dressed.

Jaemin stood up and wrap his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him.

"Will you really go later?" He asked then I nodded. He then kissed me again, our lips moving together and his tongue making contact with mine.

We then broke it, gasping for air as he trapped me in his embrace this time.

"I never want to let you go now.. please, don't ruin this hope for you now." He said, almost whispering it to me.

I smiled and brushed his hair using my fingers. I then nodded and kissed his cheeks.

"I promise then to never leave."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔