piece no. 16

ㅡ Jaemin ( 8 y

Jaemin ( 8 y.o)

I run out of home, telling my parents that I will go to the playground to play. My mom let me and I see the others playing there already.

"Jaemin! Come play with us! We're gonna play hide & seek!" One of them said and I nodded, running to them.

They chose the seeker and it was Lucila. She will count to 20. I run to find a hiding spot until I start hearing sounds from the bushes.

I walk to that area, wanting to check what made the sound.

"Ow..." I move the bushes and saw Shin Carmia. She looks surprised to see me and I was as well.

"Uhm.. are you okay?" I asked then she nodded, standing up.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, brushing away the leaves on her skirt.

Wow.. you can tell she's from a rich family already.

"I'm here to play. How about you? You seemed like you're alone." I said then she frowned a little and nodded.

"I am.. my brother is busy with his studies. Father is busy with his work and mother? She's out with auntie." She said, looking down and frowning.

I held her hand and drag her to where the others are. They saw me and pointed at me.

"There he is! Oh, who is she?" Lucila asked me as Carmia gripped on my hand. She was obviously nervous but I only smiled at her.

"I'll be going with Carmia. Continue playing without me." I said then Seungmin did a salute, making us laugh.

I smile at Carmia before we start walking. We bought ice cream together and talk about our family and what we want to become in the future.

"Teach me the piano, Carmia." I said then she looked confused.

"I mean.. piano is easy to learn but is it okay?" She asked then I nodded before smiling.

"My mother planned on making me take piano classes so, why not have piano lessons with the daughter of the greatest female pianist?" I said, almost shouting to brag about her.