piece no. 8

ㅡ jaemin

ㅡ jaemin

I waited for Carmia to change and I heard the news going on.

"Such a spectacular performance from Shin Carmia. As expected from the daughter of Shin Carmella.

She showed such an emotional performance that you can't help but get drawn into it.

I admit that I almost forgot we were filming."

My eyes softened. I opened my phone, seeing articles of me and Carmia already.

《Shin Carmia, the famous young pianist is friends with NCT's Na Jaemin?》

《Shin Carmia seems close with NCT Na Jaemin.. are they dating?》

《Shin Carmia and Na Jaemin of NCT rumored to be dating》

I heard the door open and saw Carmia come out. I smiled at her as she sits beside me, putting on her shoes.

"I was shocked when I saw you. Weren't you just abroad?" She said then I hummed as yes.

"But the tour ended earlier than expected. As soon as the plane landed, I rush to get here so, be thankful." I said then she laughed.

"I am thankful. I feel like that long performance, I let everything out. I let everyone feel how I felt before and now.

How I made you feel my pain from 8 years ago." She smiled, softly that I felt like my heart is aching.

She suddenly rest her head on my shoulder and I smiled. I wrap my arm around her before pulling her closer to me.

"You did very well, Carmia. It made me feel the emotions you've always wanted to free." I said, kissing her forehead then she smiled.

"I'm glad then.."

I run to Carmia but I suddenly tripped. Tears started to form in my eyes and Carmia was immediately by my side.

"It's okay, Jaemin. It just small, it will be okay in no time." She said then I stopped crying.

"But it still hurts.." I said then the wipe off the dirt before putting on a bandaid. She help me stand up as we start going to her house.

She made me sit down on the stool beside her.

"I'll cast a spell for it to make it feel better." She smiled widely that surprised me. She starts playing and immediately got drawn into it.

Is that possible? To smile that beautiful and wide to a person?

You're casting a spell on me once again, Carmia but how is that possible when you aren't even using music?

This spell can't be taken back once casted.

This is the spell of love that I used to despise before. It gave me hope but it led to somewhere else.

Now that is back, I'm starting to hope again.

"Carmia."

"Hm?" She hummed as I hesitated to tell her about my feelings towards her. Won't it be weird? We just saw each like weeks ago and here I am, wanting to confess.

"What if someone likes you?" I asked, not exactly what I have in mind.

"Me? I'll just ignore it unless, that person is who I like." She said then my eyes widened.

"You like someone already?" She nodded at my question then I frowned, looking down.

"Who is it?" I asked then she looked at me before smiling. I blushed and just kept my eyes on her.

"I won't tell." She said, in a teasing tone. I pouted and start tickling her. I pushed her down in able to tickle her in more spot as she just laughs.

I stopped when I realized our position. I look directly in her eyes and she did the same thing. My eyes went to her lips as it looked soft.

"Ah.. I can't handle this anymore." I said, making her confused. I crash my lips onto hers as her eyes widened but I felt her kiss back after a few seconds.

She wrap her arms around my neck. I broke the kiss and stare at her. She then chuckled.

"Wah... if only this time would stop. If only we aren't from different tracks.. I wouldn't have a problem on making you mine." She said, making me blush even more.

"You like me?"

"Yes, you dummy but with the professions we have, it will be hard.. especially when you have a girl that dedicates her life into something that isn't that big." She said then I pecked her lips.

"I don't mind.. as long as I can be with you, that's enough for me."

I love you and only you, no one can change my mind.

But this risk we are taking is big. It can either lessen or grow even bigger but if you can handle it, then I can too.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔