piece no. 21

ㅡ carmia

ㅡ carmia

I look around, seeing a lot of people interested to watch Jeno play.

It has surely been 4 months since he started learning the piece and I admit that he's a fast learner.

In 3 months, he was able to finish the whole piece and in one month, he practiced this everyday.

I look up and saw his members. Some of them even saw me and just stared. I smiled at them before I continued to look around.

His family is also here, even his cousin's parents. They look nervous.

I sighed and went backstage. I quietly entered the waiting room and saw Jeno practicing there again.

I've never seen him in such state.

I hugged him from the back as he turned around and pulled me tighter.

"I'm scared.. what if I mess up?" He asked then I pat his back, saying no.

"You will do great.. Let's say goodbye to your cousin in a way she would like it." I said, caressing his hair.

"Jeno-ssi, you're up." The staff said and he let go of me. I kiss his cheeks before wishing him goodluck.

He smiled and thanked me before going on stage. I sit down in the audience area, where the view is perfectly clear.

Jeno finally got on stage and he take a deep breath before bowing and everyone clapped for him.

He fixed his position and started to play. I felt knots forming in my stomach as he started playing the first movement.

I bite my lip, hearing him play, his fingers in the right place.

"Come on, Jeno." I muttered as that fast part in the first movement was played perfectly by him.

You can do it..

ㅡ jaemin

We watch Jeno play and it's just the first movement and we're already impressed.

I can't even tell if he's been practicing the violin for years or just started this year.

But even though, it's still pleasing to hear him play.

The accompanist there, playing the piano for him adds a better atmosphere but Jeno is completely the star of the stage.

I started to feel his aura.

His aura with a bright but also dark colors. An aura that can easily captivate you, a mesmerizing aura is it was a painting.

"Hey.. is that really Jeno?" Doyoung Hyung asks, doesn't want to believe that is Jeno playing there.