piece no. 10

ㅡ Carmia

Carmia

Jaemin went back to working and I'm alone once again.

I grabbed my earphones and phone before running out of the house. I start walking around the city and ended up infront of Inkigayo.

Fans are surrounding it and I decided to check myself. I check who it is and it's NCT.

I accidentally made eye contact with Jaemin and he seemed shocked to see me. I immediately start walking away from the place and just continued to look down.

I was walking until I heard a car honking. A truck was suddenly in front of the car, making it lose control.

Everyone starts to run away from the accident but I was completely frozen on my spot. It starts heading towards me.

I shut my eyes as I felt a sharp pain hitting my stomach. Everyone was shouting, calling for help. I felt dripping on my forehead.

I tried to touch it but just saw blood on my hands. My vision starts becoming blurry but two voices can be heard.

"Call the ambulance! Please, she's my sister!"

T-Taeyong..?

"Hey, hey.. it will be alright. Just stay awake a little longer. Don't close your eyes!"

And Jaemin..?

I'm sorry but everything is spinning. I couldn't stay awake any longer. I feel like vomiting.

"So... sorry.."

"Carmia! Carmia!!"

ㅡ taeyong

I punched the wall as tears starts falling from my face.

"GOD DAMN IT!" I shouted and was about to punch the wall again.

"Taeyong, stop it! That won't help!" Johnny and Yuta tried to stop me but I was too busy thinking about Carmia's state.

"I know.. I know but... I don't want to lose Carmia too." Tears starts falling uncontrollably.

"I love her! I love my sister so much to even lose her! She's the only one I have that actually listens to me!

I don't want to lose her like how I lost mother. I don't want her.. to disappear.." They let me go as my legs gave up on me and I continue to cry on the floor.

ㅡ jaemin

I look down, feeling the tears escape from my eyes.

I was listening to Hyung and it made me cry even more.

Carmia's in surgery right now and it's scary. It's scary to think the girl I love, the sister of my dear Hyung is in surgery.

"Hyung! Carmia won't die!" Doyoung Hyung starts to shake Taeyong.

"What do you know, Doyoung!? She's in surgery, the girl I treasure as my sister is in there!

She's fighting but how do you know!?" Taeyong said as I stood up from my seat and punched him to snap him out, everyone was shocked by my actions.

I grabbed his collar to make him look at me.

"I'm as scared as you are! I lose her once and now, I'm losing her again! She's your sister, she's important to you as well!

She's the person I love, she's also important to me! I love her dearly as well! I'm scared as well!

But do you think she will like seeing or feeling us going crazy when she's in there, fighting for her dear life!?

I'm scared for my dear life that I will lose her for real!" I shouted as everyone kept quiet. I let go of Hyung as tears starts to fall.

"I'm scared as well, Hyung.."

▔▔▔▔▔▔
After 5 hours of the surgery, the doctor finally came out.

"The surgery went well but she has a mild brain injury. It is expected that she have forgotten some information in her life.

She also has a long cut on her left leg and has a deep cut on her waist that has to be stitched up.

In any minute, she might wake up but when she wakes up, please do keep an eye on her." He said then Taeyong thanked him.

The doctor told us we can visit her. Me and Taeyong went inside first and tears starts to form in my eyes as soon my eyes landed on her bandages.

She has a bandage wrapped around her head, arms and legs. Taeyong sit beside her and held her bandaged hand, kissing it.

"Carmia.. I'm so sorry.." He said then we both heard groaning from her. We both kept our eyes on her as she she slowly opens her eyes.

"You're awake! Call the doctor, Jaemin!" I nodded and called the doctor like he said. Once I did, I saw Taeyong talking to her, crying in happiness.

"Taeyong.. who is he?" She pointed at me as my and Hyung's eyes widened.

"You don't remember him? He's Na Jaemin, you're childhood friend!" He said then she shake her head. The doctor then came in and rushed to her side.

Hyung looked at me before mouthing sorry. I smiled softly and left the room.

As soon as I left the room, I immediately kicked the wall, surprising the boys.

I felt tears falling from my eyes once again. I sit down on the floor, messing my hair as I felt weak.

She forgot about me. The girl I love forgot about me. I don't want to believe it.

I want to wake up if this is a nightmare. I really lost her.

"SHIN CARMIA!"

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔