piece no. 22

ㅡ carmia

ㅡ carmia

I watch Jeno leave my house after saying goodbye. I sighed and sit down on the sofa before glancing at the piano.

My head suddenly starts hurting and I remember a picture of me and the young Na Jaemin, playing the Waltz.

I groaned but more pain hitting my head. I bite my lip, trying to endure more pain until I was completely out of breath.

I head to the kitchen, getting water before drinking it. I put the glass down before just staring at the piano.

I take my phone and sighed when it was already 11 PM. I suddenly got a message from Jaemin but I ignored it.

I head to my room, wearing jeans, a shirt and a jacket before heading out.

I head to the train station before getting a ticket to somewhere that I can actually calm myself down.

I turn on my location, just in case but get on the empty train and just wait until I get there.

To Busan.

I heard from Jiho that it calms him when he goes to the beach there. I can just simply go to another beach, closer to Seoul but I don't really think it will help me.

Knowing that I'm close to the place where the other boys are. I wanted to be far from them, even if it's just for a while.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
When I got there, I immediately saw the sea, how it doesn't look visible but the shine is still there.

I sit down on the bench, just listening to the sound of the sea, splashing to the shores.

I close my eyes, just continuing to listen to it until I grow tired to it.

If I were to choose between you and Jeno.. I really don't know who to choose.

The boy that I loved or the boy that I love.

It is indeed messing up my mind but it is also painful. I couldn't handle the pain, to the point where I even decided to run away from it.

My phone keeps vibrating, meaning that I keep getting messages from the boys but I ignored it all. I didn't bother reading it nor even turning my phone on.

I just want to relax my mind...

My corrupted mind..

ㅡ jaemin

I bite my lip as I walk back and forth inside her house.

Her door was just open and who knows what could've happen to Carmia.

I tried calling her, messaging her but she doesn't pick up, or even seen-zone my messages.

"Why does that girl always causes problems?" Taeyong Hyung sighed then I got a notification, saying that Carmia's location is on.

I immediately bolted out of her house, going to the nearest train station that would probably be empty right now.

It's already 3 am and she hasn't even replied or seen my messages.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
I was out of breath when I made it to the beach. I look around and saw Carmia, sitting on a bench, just watching the sea.

I walked to her side, sitting beside her and she noticed my presence.

"I knew you would look for me." She said then I sighed.

"Is that why you turned your location on?" I asked then she nodded before picking up a rock and throwing it to the water, bouncing off the water before finally sinking.

"But what I noticed.. is that it's only turn on in our chat." I said, remembering earlier then she smiled softly before throwing another rock.

"Why are you here though?" I asked then her smile left her face.

"My head was hurting earlier. I wanted to escape for a bit.." She said then I moved closer to her.

"But I did get a memory of us... we were both playing Waltz when we were young." She continued and I remembered it completely.

She basically forced me to learn it because it was her favorite so, we start to play it together but it eventually became my favorite.

I didn't say anything and just pulled her close to me, embracing her.

I kiss her forehead before I felt tears fall from her eyes. I look at her, caressing the tears away.

"What if... I really don't get my memories back?" She asked then I bite my lip.

I don't know if you will even remember it or not but if you can't then.. we'll just make new ones.

It will hurt making new ones but it's better than not having memories.

It's better.... than losing you.

"Carmia... who do you really love? Me or Jeno?" I asked then she stiffened..

"I'm sorry.. I can't answer that now.." She said then I nodded.

I feel a tear escape my eye as I pull her closer to me. I lift her head up, making her look at me.

I studied her face features before connecting my lips with hers.

It took her back but she eventually kissed back.

I do wish, we can stay like this forever.

I wish you will choose me over Jeno.

I can't see you.. with another guy.

I broke the kiss and looked directly at her eyes.

"I love you."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔