[137] Smile (Prinxiety)

Written: April 5, 2019
Note: *dabs* I'm not dead, just y'all know. I'm bored so I decided to write whatever the frick I am writing right now.

Roman looked over to Virgil, who was curled up in a very awkward position under the table. He didn't understand how the latter found that place so safe and stuff. He found it too cramped and he felt that he might get claustrophobic from those thoughts.

He mindlessly stared at him, ignoring the fact that he had to give Logan the script he was working on in a few hours. Roman was too busy staring that the emo across him with affection and (a bit) of admiration for the other.

Though they have the same face (which makes Virgil as handsome and dashing as he is), there are some distinct features for every one of the other sides. What makes Virgil stand out was his adorable and suppressed smile.

Roman called out to his boyfriend. "Hey, Virge."

"Mm?" was the only reply he got back from the emo trait, who was too busy scrolling on his phone to bother looking up. Maybe he was looking through depressing memes or just weird memes that he'll show me later? Roman thought quietly to himself.

"Can you smile for me?"

"…why would I do that?"

"Well, you have this… thing that when you smile, it's like… the world suddenly brights up and that everything seems to be so light and lovely."

Roman watched Virgil's reaction, and sure enough, a blush and a smile broke out on his face. He watched as his smirk also grew at how flustered he left the other trait.

He just killed two birds with one stone.

("Nuuu! Those birds!" Patton would cry.)