[90] Vampire (Prinxiety)

Original: May 22, 2018

July 11, 2018
I got lazy.

Virgil sighed as he sucked the life out of the man before him. It was a habit for him to disappear from his boyfriend, Roman, from time to time.

Virgil looked at the time and sighed. I'm almost late!

He dashed out of the man's cottage in Imagination, forgetting to change his hoodie to something less bloody. As Virgil dashed with his unnatural speed, he thought of how he and Roman kicked it off.

Roman didn't know that Virgil slipped into Imagination at night, but he did know about the murders happening around it. He was the prince, after all.

"Virgil, it happened again! Four deaths and not a single trace but two holes at their neck..." Roman said, rubbing his eyes.

The more Virgil disappeared the more the deaths appeared, as to what Roman had managed to deduce. He asked Logan for some assistance and sadly, Logan declined, saying he was busy.

Logan also said that if he finished his project, he would look up about it.

Yeah, that was about a week ago. Logan was still busy, Virgil was still hungry, and people were dying.

Roman wanted to tear his hair apart but that would destroy his awesome look. Patton, being Patton, didn't exactly know what was going on.

Roman decided to investigate. Who in the world would be killing my people?

Virgil seemed to sneak off again. Maybe I should go back into Imagination? Roman thought to himself.

And so, Roman followed Virgil deep into the forest, ending up at the same village that had been reporting about the attacks.

Virgil? What would he want to do here in the village? Why Imagination?

What he saw happening before him just purely shocked him. Virgil led a certain man to the edge of the village and seemed that they were having a quiet conversation.

Virgil randomly attacked him. Maybe out of hunger? Bloodlust? He didn't know. But all he saw was Virgil killing the man before him.

"V-Virgil?"

Virgil heard the voice due to his hearing and looked over to Roman, blood dripping from his now exposed fangs. Roman shook his head and repeated to himself.

"This isn't happening..."

Virgil stalked towards Roman in grace and elegance only a vampire could acquire. "Roman..."

"You're a vampire, huh? I didn't expect that from you..." Roman laughed, shaking his head.

"Sorry, Roman. I didn't know what to say to you!" Virgil said, hiding his face behind his hands. "It just happened so quickly–"

"You're the reason why my citizens have been dying this entire time?! You should've told me," Roman said, rubbing his eyes.

Virgil sighed and curled up. "I'll understand if you don't like me anymore. I killed your people."

"Nonsense, Virgil. We could figure something out. Together."

That day, Virgil felt accepted.