[96] "Ugh, feelings..." (Platonic Logicality)

Original: May 30, 2018

July 12, 2018

Patton knew that the moment Logan came into the common room, head down and book clutched like it mattered the most to him, that he was not feeling well. Yes, he is technically feeling physically well, but emotionally? Not so much.

He watched as Logan shuffled to the kitchen to make his early morning coffee as usual at 7:30 A.M., the time where Patton is already at the kitchen, all dressed up and preparing the food.

Thus, he knew that something was off since Logan was yawning nonstop. Yes, one to two would be acceptable but this was more. In a matter of ten minutes, Patton was able to count at least ten.

(Which he wondered if Logan was joking around or not.)

Deciding to approach Logan, he stopped his cooking and settled down next to Logan who's face was immediately buried by his phone. (He's learning how to say the phrase in German, Patton noted.)

"Heya, Logan." Patton said, probably way too close to Logan for his liking. Logan jumped back from shock and sighed.

"Oh, Patton. It's just you. What is it that requires my assistance?"

"That's not why I'm here, kiddo. What do you need?"

Logan looked at Patton, confused. "What do you mean, Patton? I am physically content with my state. Though, I could sense some symptoms of—"

"Logan, are you okay emotionally?"

Letting out a nervous sigh, Logan said, "Of course, I am fine. There is nothing to worry about."

"Logan," Patton said, looking into Logan's eyes warningly. "Are you emotionally fine?"

"There is no getting out of this, is there?" Logan said, helplessly. Patton nodded and said, "I'm not letting you leave now without telling me what's wrong."

"It's just... weird touch-y feelings that's getting to me. But you'd know that right? You're the embodiment of Morality; the physical form of Thomas' emotions."

As Logan started to tell Patton his problems, Patton noticed how shaky Logan's voice was becoming. He looked up to see that the logical trait was close to tears and was, in a very weak attempt, wiping them away with the palm of his hand.

"It's just... I hate this so much. I hate that... I know so much things. All of you don't seem to enjoy my presence and that... I can't even stand around during videos, seeing all of you laughing.

"I guess that... I should believe that I may consider myself emotionless. Robot. That's what they all say, right?" Logan chuckled weakly.

"Falsehood," Patton said. Logan looked at him, surprised at the sincerity in his voice.

"Listen, Logan. You hold a lot more emotions that you credit yourself for and... I'm really darn proud of it. We don't hate you being around because we actually love it.

"I'm not supposed to be saying this but Roman really does like those facts and Virgil likes your conspiracy theories. I enjoy those as well..." He said, reminiscing.

Logan smiled. "That must be a wonderful thing, then?"

"Mhmm... Becuase you were there... It didn't feel the same without you. Roman and Virgil felt it," Patton admitted honestly.

"You matter, okay? You're emotions matter and they always matter. It doesn't matter what others think about you. What matters is what you think about yourself that influences what others think."

Logan felt himself tear up once more and covered his mouth to prevent any mysterious noises. Patton knew about this technique since he himself did it for the past few times.

(He wasn't being completely honest about this.)

Patton embraced Logan as the logical trait cried into Patton's cardigan. "Aw, kiddo... Why didn't you tell us about this sooner?"

Logan chuckled. "I wasn't thinking..."

"Straight? We aren't exactly," Patton said and giggled. "Talk to me when you need more security about your feelings, come to me."

"Sure thing, Patton."

That was why every night when Virgil would go to get water, he would see the two cuddled up at the couch.

(He didn't go get Roman at one point.)