[134] Deceit's Room Pt. 2/Deceit's Plants (Familial DLAMP)

Written: October 23, 24, 25, 26, and November 5

"Remind me why we have agreed to meeting at Deceit's room? I could be back at my own room in my own personal space, enjoying myself but instead I end up here with the two of you nincompoops," Logan muttered, his face as expressionless as ever. Patton just gave a soft giggle and Virgil just rolled his eyes at that comment. They are currently walking towards Deceit's room, all nervous and anxious for whatever is going to happen (not that Logan would want to admit it. Virgil could see his hands tensing up every now and then by the way he fiddles with the pen he always seemed to carry around). Patton was holding onto Virgil and Logan stayed behind the two; that is, until Patton dragged him and clinged onto his arm as well. Virgil didn't really mind nor care much about Deceit's invite to his room. It's not like he wasn't invited on multiple other occasions in the past; however, it's just that... Deceit's room is a little bit more on the unexpected side of things.

"Because he is a part of our famILY and if he wants us to go to his room and have a small sleepover or something, then I'm sure that he wouldn't do anything! Besides, if he did try to do anything, he'll know what's coming." The way Patton spoke like that unsettled Logan. It was like he didn't mean his death threat at all but at the same time Logan knew better than to underestimate it either. He could distinctly remember a point in time where Patton used such colorful language against someone who insulted Virgil's appearance and aesthetic. Of course, he apologized profusely for the use of the language and walked away as if nothing ever happened. Logan shivered at that memory and glanced over to Virgil, who had the exact same expression as he did. Logan deduced that Virgil was thinking of the same incident he was.

"I appreciate your enthusiasm, Pat, but don't you think that hurting Deceit would be a little bit too much? I mean, I'm not complaining or anything-"

"Oh, come on, kiddo! I'm just saying that if he hurts any of my kiddos, he's going to pay big time," Patton said, kissing Virgil's forehead lovingly. Virgil just sighed and leaned into it, smiling softly. Patton just giggled and bounced away, leaving Virgil to chase after him; which left Logan to be behind the pack once again. The gesture Patton did to Virgil... it was one that he could never understand. Nevertheless, Virgil seemed almost pleased when Patton did so; was it some sort of action that helped Virgil calm down? Logan knew that it was an act of affection but that was all the data he could get; was there more to it than it actually lets on? He sighed and sped up, catching up to the other two who seemed to be chatting with Roman.

Logan was surprised to say the least when Roman showed up but he knew it was only for the sake of the three (Logan himself included) that he decided to even agree in the first place.

"I knew you guys would show up," Deceit said, opening his door. He gave a soft smile that contradicted his usual smirk. Patton nodded happily to that and returned it with his famous goofy one. Virgil just nodded like Patton did but he didn't smile. Instead, the two fist bumped and Virgil smirked before entering Deceit's room. The said side took a sidestep and opened his door wider. With his signature smirk on place and his "villain" outfit that he claims it to be, he seemed like a threat; but now, seeing him, in a snake onesie and his hair almost indecent, he didn't seem to be much of it anymore. "Are you coming in or not?"

Roman and Logan were the only two standing outside. They both seemed a bit wary of the situation but Logan merely shrugged it off and entered Deceit's room. (Not exactly a Logan thing to do but yes, he does it on very rare occasions.) A cry of "Logan!" erupted from the room and they sounded a bit happy. Deceit smiled a bit. "Look, I am going to harm you. I don't want to talk to all of you."

Roman sighed and entered the room. It was totally Deceit's aesthetic: it was covered yellow and black from floor to ceiling. Deceit's outfit was hanging from a mannequin next to the walls, looking as villainous as ever. Roman just chuckled at Deceit's pets. He could see it coming that Deceit would have two pet pythons. "What do you want us to talk about?"