[85] Frustrating Feelings (Analogical)

Original: May 19, 2018

July 11, 2018

Ugh, another day, another time looking at him. Virgil thought as he tried to drag himself out of his bed. Nah, I'm just gonna... lie down here.

As he tried to get back to sleep, Roman bursted into his room, taking Virgil away from one of his loves, and went to the common room.

"H-Hey! Let me go!!"

"No way, Emo Nightmare. Patton wants to see you," Roman said, dropping Virgil onto the seat and sat next to him.

As much as Virgil would not like to admit, he had grown close to the prince-like trait. Like I said, he would not like to admit that. "Whatever..."

Logan entered the common room, but not in his usual attire. He was still wearing his unicorn onesie and sat right across Virgil, eyes glaring through Virgil's soul.

Oh crap, he hates me.

Logan's face contorted into one of confusion and disappointment.

Great, he's disappointed in me. Oh well, who isn't?

"I wish to speak to you, Virgil," Logan spat out Virgil's name like it was venom. Virgil froze and looked over to Roman, who gave Virgil an encouraging smile.

Just like we practiced... That was what Roman was trying to say. Virgil shook his head as he walked towards Logan.

"Um, what's up?"

"Virgil, why have you not told me?!" Logan said, getting mad.

"T-Told you what...?" Virgil was utterly confused.

"You... I... Argh!"

Logan slammed his lips into Virgil's, making him gasp. It was a short one as Logan pulled away, blushing.

"You didn't tell me you liked me.."

Virgil smiled. "If you told me, I would've been yours for a while now..."

"Will you be mine now?"

"God, yes."