[2] Soulmates AU (Logicality)

Original: August 26, 2017
So my friend (StarOfLightning) said that I write good. So I'll be continuing from time to time.

July 3, 2018
I told you, I was a hardcore Logicality fangirl. I also realized I've been calling Patton, Morality a lot.

Everyone has a tattoo. No matter how big or how small it is, it says a lot about you. It will be in the same place as your soulmate's. But there is a certain someone who doesn't have.

Logan's POV

'Why did it have to be me?' I thought as I walked to my room and flopped onto my bed and groan. According to research, everyone has a tattoo, but I do not have one. Today has been a stressful one because we were filming a video for Thomas and just found out that Anxiety and Princey were soulmates. They asked me if I had one but I simply told them that I wished not to reveal it. Truth be told, I do not have one.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't hear my door open until someone approached me and tapped my shoulder.

"Hello, Logan!" It was Patton.

"Salutations, Patton."

Patton giggled and jumped onto the bed, accidentally hitting me in the process.

"Ouch! What was that for?!"

"Whoops! Sorry, kiddo. I came to check if you are okay."

"I am perfectly fine, Patton. Can you go bug someone else, preferably Roman and Virgil?"

"Nope! Tell me what's wrong."

I raised my eyebrow and asked, "What do you mean? There is nothing wrong with me, I am functioning well."

"You seem to be having emotion problems. You cannot deny that."

"You.. got that right. How did you know?"

Morality grinned and tapped his forehead. "Dad senses, kiddo."

I sighed. "Fine, I do have some slight issues with all this 'emotions.' But that is not the real thing that's bugging me."

"Then what is? This is emotions we're talking about. I am literally Thomas' heart. I'm all about emotion."

"Do you recall what happened a while ago? When Virgil and Roman turned about to be soulmates?"

Patton squealed. "Ahhhhh! They were so adorable. They were blushing a lot. My dark strange son is growing up."

"Ahh yes. Do you also remember why I did not want to reveal my soulmate tattoo?"

"Can I see it?!"

"That's the thing, Patton. I don't have one."

Silence dawned over the two of us for a brief moment before Patton started apologizing. "Oh my gosh, Logan. I am so sorry to hear that."

"I-It's fine. I did hear of a myth, though. It's said that there is a Cupid-like figure that chooses who a person's soulmate would be. I would like to go consult him, and I was wondering if you would like to accompany me to meet him."

Patton's face paled a considerable amount before he replied, "Ahh... about that... You can talk to me about it. I'm sure this 'cupid guy' made someone who doesn't have a tattoo. I mean, he wouldn't do that if he didn't make someone like that too right?"

"Why do you know so much about him? You sound as if you are him," I stared and analyzed Patton.

"W-What?! T-That's completely absurd."

"You are lying, Patton. I can tell."

"I am not!"

"You're eyes always look away from the other's when you lie. Honestly, Patton, we've been with Thomas all our lives. Tell me now, Patton."

He mumbled something that I could not understand.

"Pardon? I could not hear what you are saying."

"I said, the cupid guy is me."

...

"Why didn't you give me a tattoo?!"

"Because I can't give myself one!"

I was genuinely shocked by what he said. He's this 'cupid guy'? That sounds impossible, then again...

I recovered from my shock and said, "Care to explain?"

"Well, I was getting quite lonely pairing people together. I always see them so happy. I tried to put a tattoo on myself, hoping that I could have a soulmate. Clearly, it backfired. I used my powers to make someone not have a tattoo. It's not me who chooses, some say I choose but its actually my 'arrows.'"

"Hmm... makes sense. I've been feeling more attracted to you than either of the two," I said as I got up from my seat and walked over to Patton, seeing as he found his way over to my bed and I got up to stretch moments ago. I sat down next to him.

"Logan? Can I tell you something?"

I hummed, signaling him to continue.

"I-uhm-I, why does this have to be so hard?!"

I looked at him, a confused look on my face. "What is it that you wish to say?"

"Oh uh... Logan? Can you close your eyes? And whatever happens, do not open them."

I looked at him, puzzled, but shrugged an closed my eyes. I opened my mouth to speak. "Patton, wha–"

I was both shocked and confused as I felt a pair of lips on my own. It didn't last for long as Patton pull away quickly.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry. I can leave if you want–" Patton said, standing up and ready to leave.

"N-No!" I shouted for him. "Please stay."

Patton looked confused and sat back down next to me. He seemed just as confused as I am of my actions. I groaned and asked, "Patton? What is this feeling?"

(So sudden and new. Psh, all you references.)

"W-What do you mean?"

"I-I feel... happy? I feel as if I am contented and never want to leave your side. I feel, what is the correct term this age? Ahh yes, butterflies in my stomach. Tell me, Patton. What is this feeling?"

Morality looked very red like he ate a lot of capsicum annuum. (Chili)

"Well, Logan. You're in love!"

"Oh... I see. How does one confess his feeling for his significant other?"

(Significant annoyance in your case 😂 OK back to the story)

"Well they just say I love you."

I pondered over that and decided to do what he had said. "Well, I love you, Morality."

"I've always wanted to hear you say that for a while now."

"Wait wha–"

I got cut off again by his lips but I didn't bother pull away. We kissed for quite a while before he pulled away, breathless.

"Logan, will you do the honors and be my boyfriend?"

I was genuinely shocked, but I still managed to make out a few words.

"Yes! Of course, Patton. I would love to."

Patton then jumped on me and gave me a kiss.

I could get used to this.

THE EN-

"Don't forget to use protection!"

"Virgil!"