[24] Lazy Day (Logicality)

Original: September 15, 2017

July 5, 2018
Ah, this is weird af. I don't like the title. I got lazy as well.

Third POV

Today was the day everyone took a break, or the proclaimed 'Lazy Day'. Virgil was relaxing for once with Roman, Patton was baking cookies as usual. I mean, Patton's being Patton. The fandom could never argue with that.

Logan, however, was not having this day as a break. Every time the others or Thomas would invite him, he would always decline. It's because 'lazy day' is the busiest day for him. Its not like he ever gets a break.

You see, being lazy requires you to think and overanalyze certain things. Sure, Virgil would be relaxing, but the full impact is on Logan. He would always be stressed on these days, and he despise it. He would always have to work overtime because of all these thoughts Thomas would put into his mind.

Logan would lock himself up in his room and answer all these unsolved problems Thomas has made while he was 'busy' being 'lazy'.

Ugh, what is the point of having this day if not all the sides are not having fun?

Logan would always have these questions revolving around him. They would stress him out and Logan would eventually crack under the pressure.

This was one of those days.

Logan's POV

Today has been really stressful. Thomas, declaring today was a 'lazy day', decided to think all about the things he's done wrong in the past. I know what you may be thinking, 'isn't that Virgil's department?'

Well, you see, Virgil is not affected by any of this. He is merely relapsing to those days. All the embarrassments that he has been through! I am the one in charge. Remembering things, like that, is my job. Amything that usually requires thinking and an analytical perspective is me.

It was already afternoon. I sighed as I walked to the common room to find Thomas, Patton, Roman, and, surprisingly, Virgil. They were all watching a Disney movie. I sluggishly moved to the kitchen and got the leftover coffee from this morning and brought it back to the common room. I placed my head on my hands, and almost drifted off into sleep.

I looked up and saw them all looked at me like I grew a second head, but I was too tired to even care. After they all stopped gaping like a fish, Roman decided to speak up, "Logan, are you not going to get a cup?"

I was beyond exhausted to even respond, so I got the whole thing and chugged it in one go.

This time, they all got up and pulled me away from my beloved coffee. Patton holding the jar (is that what people use?) while Thomas and Roman pinning me to the ground. Too tired out of my mind, I said, "Give me back my coffee!"

I struggled out of their grip and lunged for the coffee, when I was pushed back on to the couch by Virgil. To be honest, I did not expect him to do that, so I groaned out in pain and surprise.

Virgil got off and said, "Oh god, I'm so sorry."

"Everything's alright, Virgil. Just give me my coffee and I will be on my way."

"No, Logan. You never do something illogical unless... your..."

A look of realization dawned over Patton. Did I forget to mention Patton knows everyone's, I mean everyone's, sleeping schedules?

"Logan, how many hours of sleep did you get last night?"

"If I could recall, maybe about 5 minutes or so?"

"Five minutes?! Okay, go to bed."

"What?! Surely, there is an alternative for that. I am very busy."

"What? It's Lazy Day."

"For you, but not for me. I am the logical side, therefore, I cannot be lackadaisical for more than 2 minutes."

"But you deserve sleep! Go to bed now, or I will be forced to carry you there," Patton said. This is shocking, even for the others. Patton never says things like these unless he does it.

"I do not really need my coffee right now, so you can keep it. It's not like I haven't done that for the past previous ones."

"Okay, you asked for this, c'mere."

He said, before actually carrying me bridal style, and walking out of the room. I did, however, saw it glimpse of a shocked Thomas, squealing Roman, and Virgil, who was trying to calm down Roman.

I was about to protest, but I felt my eyes grow heavier and heavier. My voice wouldn't cooperate, and my legs wouldn't want to move either.

Patton finally laid me down on my bed, and was about to leave, before I stopped him.

"P-Patton? Can you stay?"

"Sure, Logan!"

He said, before sitting next to me. I signaled him to sleep next to me, and he complied, not before having a slightly tinted pink cheeks.

He finally got into the bed, and I immediately cuddled next to him.

"So you're a cuddler, huh?"

"Shut up, will you?"

He stroked my hair, and I felt myself being pulled into slumber. Still debating up to now, I heard Patton say, "I love you."

I love you too.

THE EN-

*snap*

"I ship them so much," Roman said, before sneaking out of the logical side's room.

He can't wait to tell Thomas and Virgil what he just witnessed.

THE END