I think it ended here)Part 34

So basically I skipped all the emotions that a human can have and jumped to the strongest and most powerful one. 

Well. There is hate. And that's a  pretty strong feeling too. 

But I'm tlalking about my emotions. 

"Aiden?" Comes a little boy from down the stairs. He looks nothing like blue eye guy-Aiden. I guess habits don't die quickly. "Uh-hey coop" blue eye guy says as he gets up from the couch. He jogs to his little brother. This little one has freckles all over his nose and cheek bones. He has beautiful hazel eyes and black hair. I guess that's the similarity between them. "I had a nightmare" he says and then whimpers as he rubs his eyes. His bottom lip curves and he starts to pout. I walk over to him. "Hey buddy,what's your name?" I ask him sweetly. He looks up at me. "Who are you?" He says and his eyes go serious. I smile. "Hey man, my names Ivy" I say to him and I extend my ahnd so he could shake it. He does. "I'm Cooper" he says. I smile. 

"Nice to meet you dude. Anyways uh—Aiden...?im gonna get going. Have work tomorrow." I say to him. I smile and lean in and kiss his cheek. Then I do the same with his little bro. And I head out the house. I breathe. And smile. And then scream. 

I freaking scream my lungs out. 

I scream till I feel my throats get raw. I scream like there is no tomorrow. And I scream for my love. The love I have that is so big. 

And then I hop on my bike and go home. 

Twenty minutes later I'm at home and I'm brushing my teeth. And I smile. Wow I feel free. So unbelievably free,like a bird. Like a bird that can fly all the way to space. And even further. And then I laugh. And then I spit out my toothpaste and rinse my mouth and get out of the bathroom and go to my bedroom. I turn off the lights and go to bed.

Knock,knock,knock. 

I hear knocking,it's Aiden. 

I get out of my bed and look at my clock.  2:13 AM. I put on a robe and go to the front door. I don't even bother looking at the peep hole because I know it's Aiden. 

"Hey-" I stand frozen in my place. 

Scott is at the door. Full of blood head to toe. His right eye is swollen and puffy and disturbing. His left ear is basically cut off. And his arms. His wrists are cut through. Like they were tying his wrists in metal wires and just chopping heir way through. I stifle in a sob. And then I run to him. "W-what happened" I ask him. And then his eyes roll back into his head and he faints. He falls on me and I catch him. I use all my strength to pull him into the house. 

I put him on the couch and run to the kitchen and get so many towels that are wet and bandages and iodine and creams and I get my needles so I could stitch things. I bring them all to him and take off his shirt. And I wish I hadn't.  A hole is on the right side of his rib cage. Like someone got a stick and put it through him. And I almost threw up. I felt my heart rate increase and get louder through my ears and then I got dizzy, and I started to sweat. And my stomach had butterflies in them and I was gonna throw up. And then a flash back hit me like a tornado. 

It was so raw and real. 

"I'm here Ivy" I hear my foster dad call when he gets through the door. I run down the stairs so I could greet him so he doesn't cut off my hair. 

"Hey daddy" I say with my little seven year old voice. He looks down at me. There is this crazy look about him. The way he looks at people is like he's psychotic. He has this crazed gaze. His eyes are wide open and there is this smile, this smile that is always displayed on his mouth. Like he's the joker. But worse.