Blue eye guy) Part 6

I wake up to the sound of not my alarm but to the sound of a motorcycle. I turn to my side and look at the clock. Shoot. It seven! I'm really late for school! I get up too quickly which was bad idea cuz I get dizzy suddenly.then my vision becomes normal again. Go to the bathroom and take a two minute shower and get out. I go to my closet and take out a yellow shirt and some blue boyfriend jeans. I go to the kitchen and make myself a quick coffe and grab a granola bar and grab my key and head out the door. Once I'm out the door I start walking twords my bike but then I see someone. What the heck is blue eye guy doing here?  "What are you doing here?" I ask him. "Need to pick you up. We need to go the office" he ses. "You're mistaken. I have the day off today" I say, I was kinda sad, I wanted to go visit Scott. "Well you don't now" he ses.i take out my cellphone so I could call Even but he snatches the phone away from me. "You don't trust me" he says. "Huh?" I say. "Just come with me" he say. "Dude! I have school! And so do you!" I say in a frustrated tone. "I know but we need to go". "I'm really annoyed" I state. "Come on" he ses. "Dude why didn't you just call  me " I ask. "I don't have your number"  "well then why didn't you let anyone else call me?" I ask. "You're being annoying and I'm losing my patience " he ses. "Yeah but dude I have a ride you know" I say as I pint my hand to my beautiful motorcycle. "Whatever just follow me" he says as I go to my bike and make it roar so I could show off. He gives me a dirty glare. But it doesn't affect me. Nothing affects me nor makes me scared.

The whole ride was smooth. We ended up going to my office. Or black stones office to be more clear. Once I get off from my bike I go and punch the password in. Once I get in I see Even. "Umm,hello?" I say. "You're late"he states. " she gave me a very hard time"blue eye guy ses. You know I still don't know this guys name. "Okay, ivy as you know. He's gonna be your partner so I would appreciate it I feel you two would work on getting along and if you don't  then you're not gonna have a pretty talk with me. Understood?" Even says. "YEAH IVY! YOU WONT HAVE A PRETTY TALK WITH HIM!" Zander screams from the other room. "Zander shit your hole" I say back. "Zander shut your hole" Zander mimics me. I feel like punching his face. "Okay fine. But when do we start looking for him?" I ask Even.  "You'll be finishing school this week so on the last day both of you will come to the office and start working"  Even ses like he's a professional. "Yay" I finish. 

***********

Hey guys! What's up! So I published two chapter today. And I  kinda proud of my self. I write everything on notes then I rewrite it in wattpad so it takes a lot longer. Anyways. This was a short chapter I'm aware BUT the next two chapters are gonna be amazing...I hope. And yeah that's all. Once again thank you for reading this chapter and I love you guys! 

Bye!

.

Xoxo-ME