Love) Part 33

I rub the make up remover soaked cotton pads over my eyes to remove the eyeliner. Man, tonight was probably the best night of my life. And my life sucks. So I guess that was a surprise. But it also was sad. 

Sad that everything would be back to normal again. 

Sad,that I will think everything through again. 

Sad,that I won't be free. 

But that's life I guess. You can't always get what you want. 

And at the moment. 

I want him. 

But I can't have him. Because you don't always get what you want. 

I wash my face clean and dab it dry with a towel. I go to my room and change out of my big poofy black dress. I remember blue eye guy kissin me infront of everyone on the dance floor. I remember him holdin my waist in this very dress and hugging me so tight it took my breathe. And I remember how I I felt something. Something that I've never felt in my entire life. It was love. 

Love.

I've fallen in love with this douche bag. 

This stupid ass blue eye guy dude. 

My partner that betrayed me. My partner that betrayed my team.

But also  took my breath away. And also the one that made me feel. And also one that made me remember. And last but not least taught me something. Something that happens in life. Something you just can't change or control. 

Love. 

You can't control who you love, no one can. And you can't just not fall in love with them. And he also taught me something heart braking but strengthening. 

That you don't always get what you want. 

And once again that's life. 

And hardships make you stronger. 

So I'll look at it in a positive way. 

I love him. 

And I need to tell him that before it's too late.

So I wear Nike yoga pants and and cropped lose tank top. I tie my short hair in a bun that sticks out in all directions and run out of my house to my motorcycle. I turn it on and go on full speed to his house. Yes I know where his house is. 

I get there in ten minutes. I knock on the door and he opens it. He's wearing pajama pants that are probably for fourty year old men. But then again I don't think it's expected for someone to show up at someone's else's house at one AM. But here I am. 

"You ruined me. And you fucking fixed me. And I can feel again. And I felt something today that I've never felt in my entire life. So mister you must explain what is happening to me right now and correct me please because I don't know this feeling but I feel like it's love. I think I'm falling in love with you. You-your name? What's your name?" I ask and my voice cracks. So many emotions gather and my eyes feel wet. This is so weird. Like a whole forest was grey and black but then it becomes all colorful and amazing. That's the inside of my body.  Color taking over my insides inch by inch.and soon my whole body is colored. 

"Aiden, my name is Aiden" he whispers and grabs and kisss me so intensely and so-so I can't explain it. But it's so truthful. And honest, and heartbreaking,and eauphoric and this moment is what you call epiphany. Like everything settles. Like we've come out of the foggy storm and are now in a beautiful place. So clear and focused. 

He kisses me so deeply and I do the same. I kiss him like I want to show my feelings for him. I kiss him like he's all I have. And to be honest. I think he is. Not like that I mean. I have my team,and Scott. My second dad. The one dude that took care of me. But maybe I'll get the second dude. Maybe that second dude will be blue eye guy-Aiden. 

Aiden. 

Wow.

I just realized he said his name. 

I pull back from the kiss. 

"Your name is Aiden?" I whisper and touch his face. And he holds on to  my forearm. "Yeah,that's my name. Weird right?" He says and I shake my head. "It suites you so much" I whisper and kiss him slowly but passionately. "I love you too Ivy lake" he wishers so me against my lips. And my breath hitches and tears form in  my eyes. I lean my forehead against his and another tear falls. Just one. 

For him. 

Only him. 

Forever him. 

Wether I like it or not. 

Because you don't always get to chose. 

Another life lesson. 

"Dong cry babe" he whispers and his eyes get filled with tears too. And then I hug him and he hugs me back. Then I look at his face. So much emotion going through his eyes. It's like a sea. A storm. And so much more. 

That's it. He has my heart. 

It'll be forever with him. 

Because you don't always get to chose. 

And this time. 

AI didn't get to chose. 

And I was thankful to life that they chose him for me. 

Thanks life. 

You don't suck so much anymore. 

S

 ***************

Woooooohoo everyone! How was this chapter. Ivy felt something today. So that's progress. 

Anyways thinking about ending this in another couple of chapters. 

Well not a couple. 

Maybe seven or eight chapters. I don't know! 

Anyways-once again. Thank you so much for reading this chapter. And I love you guys so sooooooo much. 

Bye! 

Xoxo-ME 

❤️💋❤️❤️💜🖤💙

[put little emojis so I could be cute. Not working tho]