NEW YORK CITY) Part 15

The dude next my seat is killing me. 

I've never been so uncomfortable in a plain. 

We're in the plain right now ready to go to New York. I'm kinda excited I guess. Blue eye guy I sitting next to the window and I'm sitting in the middle and on the outer edge is a dude that smells like sweat and raw fish and farts. 

I nudge blue eye guys elbow to get his attention. He looks at me. I whisper to him that I'm gonna throw up if I don't move from my seat. He point twords the flight attendant that coming twords us to give us snacks. Once she's finally next to our seat she hands us a pack of peanuts and cake. She starts walking twords the next seat. I need to ask her if she can move me. "Umm excuse me ma'am is it okay if you put me in a different seat?" I ask nicely. "Yeah sure" she says as she starts walking to my original seat. Okay this woman is a freaking idiot. "Here you go have a nice flight" she says as she smiles. "Um I was already sitting here I want you to put me on another seat" I say. She looks at me. "Sorry honey but I don't need think I can. Now if you will excuse I'm busy" she says. Then I hear blue eye guy's voice. "She said to take her to another seat" he says. The flight attendant looks at him shocked. She looks at him up and down and then bites her lip. Then she puts a stand of hair behind her ear that was of course emaginary. And disgusting. This women is probably ten years older than us. She unbottons a button on here uniform. Okay this shit is not going to happen. "Ew, dude! Get a life!" I yell at her. She looks at me and rolls her eyes. "I was not doing anything miss and you do not talk to elders like that" she says. "Um and you do not look at youngers like that! Dude what the heck? Seriously unbuttoning your uniform so you could show him your boobs? He's YOUNGER than you in probably fifteen years! Get a life you pervert" I say to her. She looks at me shocked. I see another flight attendant come twords us. The pervert women looks nervous now. She takes my hand "come on now I'll take you to another seat dear passenger" she says as she started dragging me with her. "Was scared you're gonna get caught checking out teenagers?" K say to her. Her grip on my hand tightens. ""Let go of me or I'll snap your arm and fingers" I say to her. She looks at me and then lets go. She puts  me in an empty seat and goes. "Pervert" I say loud enough so she could hear me. 

What I just experienced was disgusting. And gross. What the hell? The flight attendant?. This world is messed up. 

Time skip~ 

"Okay dear passengers we will be landing right now so please insert all of your seatbelt stuff and turn off all electronics please" I hear the captain say. 

I feel the plain hit the ground. Finally. We're there. 

Once the plain has landed and stopped I move from my seat and go to blue eye guy. He keeps looking around. Then I wave at him and he nods at me. I make my way twords him. Once I'm there he hands me my backpack and then we starts walking twords the exit. Once we're out we see a whole bunch of people getting their luggages. Thank god we don't have to wait for that because we don't even have them. All we have is a small carry-on and two backpacks. We start heading tword the exit so we could leave this section. Once we're out we see a bunch of people waiting for they're family or friends or whoever to come out. It's cute actually.  We walk out the airport door. And we sniff in the night sky of New York. "This is nice" I say to blue eye guy. The weather is a bit chilly but it doesn't bother me. I just got a couple of goosebumps but that's it. He looks at me. "I rented a car it's waiting for us" he says as he pints to a Toyota SUV. It looks really nice. "Can you drive please?" I ask him and he nods. We get in the car and he turns on the engine. "We're gonna have to go to his company's building wich is really really far away. Probably seven hours from here"he says and I just nod. "We're gonna drive for two hours and then we're gonna sleep" he says and I nod again. "Where are we gonna sleep?" I ask him.

"Right here in this car" 

"Yay" I reply. 

********

Hello everyone! How's your day going? I hope it's going good. Just wanted to say thank you for reading this chapter I really appreciate it! 

That's all! Love you guys!

Bye! 

Xoxo-ME