It's been a long day) Part 5

Today has been a long day. First I get in a fight with black hill guards. second I shoot an east west member in the toe. third I get dumped into the pool by Ryan. Fourth I get yelled at by Even.fifth he tells me blue eye guy is gonna be my partner so we could find that dude that has something so so precious that black hill needs. And sixth here I am in bed. I'm exhausted. I'm tired. I want sleep to overcome me but it just won't.I can't sleep. I get out of bed and go to my closet I throw on some yoga pants and a sports bra and wear jacket.just in case it's chilli outside.i go to the kitchen and make my self some tea,I pour it in to a mug and head out the door. I start running. then jogging. then finally walking.i was getting tired. By this time it was around 2:00 AM. Tomorrow I have a day off so I won't have to worry about not getting enough sleep. Anyways I'm gonna go to Scott's place tomorrow. Maybe he can teach me some other stuff that I don't know about. 

I go and sit on  a bench. I start to look around. And I see a person in the corner. He's wearing a leather jacket, that's all I could make out. Then I see him running.then I see someone following him.oh this looks interesting.then I see blue eye guy running after the leather jacket dude.i get up to get a better look.its the dude the intruder that came to school today.the one who held the girl hostage and was asking for my name. Son of a gun. I start running after him. Blue eye guy is a little too far to be able to catch the east west member anytime soon.ut I'm closer so I can catch him faster. I start running,he still doesn't see me which is good.actually, it's great.im close to him now. Only five feet away from him. I position my self. And bam!  Catch his arms and throw him on the ground. His face is on the ground meaning his back was facing me. So I had to sit on his back. "What are you doing here?" I ask in a not really nice voice. "What? What the heck is happening?" He asks. "Answer the question muchacho.why are you here?" I ask again.  "There is a black hill member following me. I was eavesdropping they're plans" he said. I snack him in the head with my tea mug. Don't worry I didn't do it too hard and it was also closed.so no hot tea spilled on his head. Blue eye guy comes up to me.he looks angry.

"What are you doing?" He asks in a hard and scary voice. I'm not scared of him. "Um, just fought this dude that has been eavesdropping on your plans"  "get off of him. Leave it to me." He ses. "Okay but let me help" I say. "No,go home" he ses. "No I'm helping. Remember we're a team now."I whisper the last part so the east west guy doesn't hear. "Fine" blue eye guy ses. "Fine" I say back as I get off of the dude. And I wondered how was he running? Didn't I shoot him in the toe?  "Why were you listening to our plans and who are and what team are you from?" Blue eye guy asks i a low but deep voice. Wow he doesn't know that this kid is from east west? I nudge him in the shoulder and bring my head close to his. "He's an east west memeber" I whisper to him.a look of surprise overcomes blue eye guy's face. Oh no. Please don't tell me he was peaking while they were talking about the code. "Hey,what's your name?" I ask the east west member. "Do I have to tell you?" He asks. "How's your toe by the way?" I ask. It gave him a hint that he did indeed have to tell me his name whether he liked it or not. "It's stitched up and has a tiny cast around it thanks to you" he says as he look up at me and smiles. Blue eye guy looks at me strangely. What up with this dude. "D-David" he ses, wow I kinda like his name. "Nice name" I say as I nod my head. "Thanks" "no problem" I say back. "Are you to seriously complementing each other now?" Blue eye guy asks annoyed. "Um, sorry blue eye guy but I don't see you doing anything very useful or helpful to be honest so might as well talk about something muchacho" I say back to him.  "You're pathetic" he ses to me. "Thank you" I say once again back. "Don't talk to her that way" David ses. Wow was he defending me? even tho our teams were sort of enemies?. "Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it?" Blue eye guy ses while inching closer to David. Oh hell no I am not gonna be in the middle of a stupid boy fight. "HEY!"I scream at them then continue. "I AM NOT GONNA TAKE THIS BULLSHIT AND IM MOST CERTAINLY NOT GONNA BE IN THE MIDDLE OF A STUPID BOY FIGHT" I say. That seemed to shut them up.well at leas for now. " think I like you' David ses. I wasn't taken aback he said that. It didn't affect me at all. "Listen David. I don't know why you're being nice to me. Because I recall that we're supposed to be enemies.so an explanation would help" I say. "Um, I don't control who I like" he ses. "Oh my god really?  I didn't know that! I didn't know a human couldn't control who he liked" I say sarcastically. Even tho I disagreed with him completely. I think you can control who you like.but you just have to have guts to do it. David look at me from toe to head and then ses. "You know I kinda like you less now" "good for you" I say back.  "YOU TWO QUIT BULLSHITTING AROUND!"  "Oh my god blue eye guy has lost his cool weayoo weayoo weayoo call the fire department we have a fire going on" I say right after blue eye guy screams.  He looks at me and gives me a glare. I glare at him back. "Oh my god. Guys sorry but i need to use the bathroom because I just shit my pants because blue eye guy here gave me a glare" I say. David start chuckling. you know he's not that bad for a criminal teenager. Who am to speak about him I'm the same. A criminal-almost. And a teenager.

David has been sitting in the ground the whole time. He starts getting up now. "Ouch,my butt hurts." David ses then continues."what ever your name is, but you are one tough chick."  "Thanks" I mumble. "Um guys, I need to tell you something. Tomorrow at 4:00PM Andrews cafe"  David ses as he takes a run for it. Blue eye guy tries to run after him but I stop him and I just shackle my head. "You're annoying" he ses to me. "Should I tell you what you are? Well you're not annoying but you're abnoxious and mean and think that I'm scared of you. But guess what? I'm not. Nothing scares me. So quit trying to make yourself king here amigo" I say. Then he pushes me to a wall. Oh this dude wants to get in a fist fight right?  He places his hand on my hips and leans in so that our noses are almost touching. "Not flustered muchacho" I say boredly. Then I continue. "But maybe you should try harder next time. Maybe my heart will give a chance and it could start fluttering, anyways I go to go. See you tomorrow I guess". And I start jogging back home. My heart wasnt  beating fast.

*******

Hello! Thank you for reading this chapter! I appreciate it like ALOT. Anyways, just wanted to say that. When the eight chapter is published I'm gonna make a chapter about the characters. Like I'm gonna show how the characters look. And that's all. 

Thank you once again for reading this chapter. 

LOVE YOU GUYS! 

Bye! 

Xoxo-ME 

.