I beat up fifty dudes. I should be in the Olympics)Part 20

"Well,hello" I say to them.they don't look happy.theyre still pointing their weapons at me. Then finally someone does something. A dude. A fat one comes up to me holding a knife. That does not look like a butter one. Or a kitchen knife. Or a vegetable cutting knife. This looks like a murdering knife. It's blade is curvy. And the tip is really sharp. "Who are you?" He asks in a really deep voice. "Someone" I say to him. He looks at me. "I said who are you?" He says in a nastier tone. " and I said someone. That's my name! I swear!" I lie to him. It's so unexpected that they're gonna believe it. "You're telling me your name is someone" he  bends down and brings his face so close to mine I can smell the cigarettes. He snarls. "I swear it. I'm not lying. Plus why would I? I mean you guys outnumber me. So it would be stupid to do something stupid" I say to him. Yep Ivy. It's stupid to do something stupid. I should listen to myself now instead of telling other people to listen to me. "Yeah man. This baby girl is too weak for us,man. She doesn't stand a chance.plus she a girl. We can just play with her for a while" he says. this dude is about two years older than me. He's skinny. Bony. Let's see who doesn't stand a chance you ass. He has light brown hair that's tied into a bun at the back of his hair. He's wearing baggy jeans and a wight t-shirt and a flannel shirt on top. His words tick me off. I'm about to deal with a sexist ass here everyone. I get up from on top of the dude that I was punching just minutes ago and stand up. I pat off any dust that came on my pants. I sigh. My hair was in a pony tail so it looked cute. And I didn't look intimidating. Wrong. watch your backs people. "So what are you guys doing here?" I ask them. They look at me. "What's your name?" I ask the dude who has the bun. "Mike" he says as he smirks. I nod my head. "Actually, can you come over here? I wanna tell you a secret" I say to him in a kinda of seductive voice.kinda. He smirks as he starts inching twords me. He brings his face so close to my mouth that I'm just so tempted smack my forehead into his so hard. "I think you're-" I smash my forehead against his. It hurts me, not too much. Definitely not as much as his is gonna hurt. "I think you're an ass. And a pervert and sexist. You also wanna know what I think?" I ask him. The other guys start coming to me. Come on Ivy. Get ready to fight. The first man strikes. "Nuh uh" I say to him as I flip him across my back. Yep. Guess who taught me that trick? Scott did. Another one comes at me. He's holding a pocket knife so I should be a little more careful. He comes at me while pointing the knife at me. "Sicko" I say as I punch his ear really hard. I know what punching an ear does. I'll explain it to them. Later tho. When I have them all tied down. Another one comes striking. He's holding a gun. Oops. Need to be careful. He comes at me while walking. Slowly. Aiming the gun at me. He nods to five other dudes that suddenly start rushing twords me. Oh shit.  They all are on me now. On top of me. I feel a blade come across my face. It hurts. But not too much. I feel a punch in my rib. It's not broken. So I don't have to worry. I need to think quick right now or else these dudes will kill me. I turn to my back and start kicking my feet all over. I feel a couple of people come off of me. Good. I start doing the same thing with my arms. I feel lighter now. I probably only have a couple of people on me now. I throw a punch at someone's fat stomach and they go flying off. I kick someone in the head they pass out. Soon enough there is no one on me anymore. Yay. I get up slowly. Now I'm standing up. But I'm greeted with two people that have rifles and a dude that's standing next to Tv that suddenly came out of nowhere. "What do we have here now huh? First you let people climb on top of me and then you show me a tv? Dude step up your criminal skills alright?" I say to him. He rolls his eyes. And presses the button on the remote then the tv turns on to reaveal someone sitting on a chair all tied up. He person is wet and full of blood. His hair is all matted and coated blood and his face is god I don't even want to talk about it. I get panicked for a moment and think it's blue eye guy. But it's not. He's not wearing the same clothes and his hair is lighter than blue eye guys also his shoe lace isn't tied two times. That's how I know it's blue guy. I focus on little things that other people won't focus on. That's how I'm good at my job. "Why are you showing me him?" I ask them. "That's your little boyfriend there" he says as he smirks. I smirk back. "Imma tell you something muchacho" I say to him. He nods. Still smirking. " what happens when an egg falls in the ocean?" I ask him. "It floats" he says now intrigued. "Wrong. Now I'm gonna give you a hint. Focus on the obvious thing" I say to him. "It's gonna float. Or it's gonna sink. Wich one you're pissing me off" he says to me getting frustrated. I like this. "Wrong" I say to him simply. "It's gonna crack" he says. "Wrong" I say to him again. "Focus on the obvious thing" I say to him. "It's gonna fu**** FLOAT!" He screams now. He vein popping out of his neck. I don't flinch. "Wrong" I say to him again calmly. "It's gonna crack then sink and then it's gonna become nothing!" He says to me now. His breathing heavy. "Wrong" I say again calmly. He flips the chair over. He screams. "It's gonna fu**** FLOAT OR SINK!" He screams loudly. I like this. I'm having fun. I'm torturing him. I'm in control. "Wrong" I say as I fold my arms around my chest. "You give up?" I say to him. "HELL NO" he screams at me. "It's gonna float. Or it's gonna become a pickle" he says. A pickle. Weird. "Wrong" I say to him. He screams so loudly that I feel the the glass windows shake. I swear. " I GIVE UP" he screams at me. I nod. "You sure? I'm pretty sure you're gonna spit on yourself after this" I say to him. His eyes hold a wild gaze.. Like his not mentally stable. "It gets wet" I say to him. He then goes flat. His shoulders slump. And his breathing becomes normal. "Oh" he says so softly that I wouldn't be able to know if the voice is female or male if I didn't see his face. "Yep, so the lesson is. That I focus on the obvious things. Look at the obvious thing here. Do you think you can  beat up a dude and try to threaten me? This is not blue eye guy"I say to him as I bring my face close to his. I don't have to worry about anybody jumping on me from behind because I made them all pass out. But I just have to be careful around these two people who are holding guns. They both tense when I bring my face close to the dude that was next to the tv. "What's your name" I ask him. He pushes me away from him. "Mason" he says. Manson has blond hair that is bleached and has dark African American skin. He's attractive. But the ugliness of his personality covers up the beauty. It ruins it. "Yours" he asks in a demanding voice. "My name is iv-" I punch him in the face then kick him between he legs. He passes out. The two people holding guns come rushing to me. I kick the guns out of there hands and I smash my head against theirs. I bring both of them to the ground and hit their heads to the wall until they're out.

I need to find blue eye guy.

That's the most important thing now. 

**************

Yep yep. Ivy just beat up fifty dudes. She's cool. I know. 

Anyways just wanted to say thank for reading this chapter and that I love you guys! 

Bye! 

Xoxo-ME