My living my life today. Im being reckless) Part 32

Y'all this is Ivy's prom dress ;)

IVY P.O.V****

It's been four months since I've last talked to blue eye guy. And it would be a lie if I said that I didn't think about him everyday. If I didn't wonder why he went like that. It wasn't even that bad. We weren't even a thing. We weren't s couple we were just...friends. Until he freaking kissed me and I felt like all my broken pieces were back together again. But then they broke again when he left. As if the glue he used on me wasn't strong enough. Stupid glue. 

It's prom in two days. I usually go with Ryan or Zander to prom. I invite them and we have fun. But I guess it's different this time because blue eye guy is in front of me. In the corner in a hall. In school. He's wearing black jeans that are ripped and long sleeved polo shirt. 

"What?" I ask him and he looks up at me. "Um, how long has it been since we've talked?" He says. "Nope I know the answer to that. Four months and three days" he says and wipes his hand over his face. He breathes in and breathes out. "I'm not gonna beat around the bush because that shit isn't my style, so Ivy, will you go to prom with me?"he asks and I look at him. "Oh, do you want me to go becaus you have a mission or something? So you could work against me again?" I ask him Andy his eyes go wide. "No, no honestly I want to take you to prom. I'm not lying I swear it" he says so innocently that...it shocks me. Like he's a...child. 

"Fine" I say to him. "Be ready at six thirty!" He screams and I start walking away. I guess we have to go dress shopping.

I'm not giving in guys,I'm not that kind of human. I hold grudges. And sorry if you don't like it, deal with it I guess. No one can change me,well I guess blue eye guy changed me but let's not talk about that. Moral of the story he isn't off the hook. No one ever is with me. 

Time skip.....prom day*****

I'm wearing this long poofy black dress. The front  is open all the way to my stomach but don't worry I'm not flashing anyone. The dress is sleeveless and is very poofy. It's black, my style. I love it. It was expensive tho. But totally worth it. 

Blue eye guy would be hear in thirty minutes. So I need to get my hair and makeup ready and then wear my dress. 

I curl my hair, in soft loose curls I do a little braid across the back of my head and add little diamond pins. I do some very light smokey eyeshadow and do some winged liner. My favorite. I pop on a red lipstick and some black high heels and I'm ready. I look at the clock. He should be here any minute now.

"Ivy!" I hear him scream from down stairs. What the hell. "How did you come in?" I ask him and he shrugs. Oh this dude thinks everything's easy for him. I'm gonna show him. 

"Wow! Oh my god!" He says as I come down the stairs. I feel like I'm freaking Cinderella. "Wow oh ma god!" I mimic him. It's my thing. "You..you look, I can't explain. But you look hot" he says and I feel something flutter in my stomach. Like my stomach tightened. Weird. "Thanks I guess. But you know eyes up here dude" I say to him and motion my hands upwards. I just caught  him day dreaming about my breasts probably. "Freaking pervert" I say to blue as I go to the mirror and I give my self one last look and nod twords the door. I start walking out.  Then I stop. No car. 

"Umm. No car?" I ask him and he shrugs. "Bro I can't wear this on a motorcycle" I say to him and he winks. 

"Stop acting like everything is normal. For gods freaking sake stop it! You kissed me and then left me! Then you come back four months later asking me out to prom. Are you freaking serious? are you?! Or do you just want another thing from me? Huh?" I say to him and my breathing gets heavy and something wet covers my eyes. Making my eye sight a little blurry.

Tears. 

"I-I I'm supposed to be with them right now. I'm supposed to be with my team  But here I am Ivy. Here I am. Why? Because I can't  get you from out of my fucking mind! I can't! It doesn't work! I'm going insane! And i had to do something because-because when I kissed you something shifted in me. And I've never felt that way. So how about we enjoy tonight? Huh? How about we live in the moment and not think about tomorrow. Because I want tomorrow with you. And I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I left you and betrayed you and your team. But I've been with them for a long time. And they're my happy place. But now that you're freaking here. You are my happy place. And it's so fucking weird because I've only known you for two months! Two! And here I am thinking about you like crazy" he says that last In a whisper. And shift. My eyes become blurry. And something falls down my cheek. A tear. 

Just one. 

Like blue eye guy. 

Just one human. 

Just one tear. 

For him. 

He comes to me and looks me in the eyes. And I don't know what to do. Do I look back at him? Do I look at the ground? What do I do? 

But that's cut off short when he presses his lips to mine. 

We stay there for a couple of moments. Then he deepens the kiss. And I sigh. It feels good. Someone holding me by waist. Me wrapping my arms around someone's neck. 

I think we stay there for an eternity but he lets go. His breathing heavy and so is mine. 

"This is bad,man" he says.  "Yeah I think so too girl" I emphasize the girl part. He rolls his eyes and smiles. He freaking smiles. And it's the prettiest thing I've ever seen. Even prettier than my motorcycle.

I smile. Because his smile is contagious. So contagious that it can make the whole world smile and feel happy . Feel love,happiness,positivety,and safe. And so much more. 

I lean in and kiss him. I kiss him with all I've got because this is the first and probably the last time I do things so recklessly. The last time I do something with out over thinking it. So I'll make it count. 

He cups my cheeks and nuzzles my nose with his. Freaking weirdo but I love it. And then he hugs me. And then he kisses me again and again and again. And I feel loved. So unbelievably loved. "Lets go he whispers to me and I nod. 

We see the one and only Cadillac. The one we went through so much in. 

I get in and we head to school. 

***********

I hope you guys likes this chapter. Finally something's happening between them.  Anyways thank you for reading this chapter! I love you guys lots. And

Bye!

Love youuu! 

Xoxo-ME