I think Ivy won the dis-battle)Part 31

RYAN P.O.V****

I don't actually like Ivy. Never have and never will. I mean like more than a friend. I love Ivy,but just as a friend. 

The reason I'm doing this is because her heart is broken. She doesn't realize it but I do, I always do. She thinks she's fine but she's not. She's not used to feeling so she could know if she's heart broken or not. And as a friend I confessed to her and told her I liked her so she could get that guy out of her head. 

It's been one week since we've been doing this, and one week without talking to black hill. To be honest I found a girl over there but I guess I don't have a chance anymore. She was fucking perfect. But let's not get into that. 

"Dude,I'm done with this thing. I'm sorry but I just don't like you. I feel like I'm dating my brother!" Ivy says through the phone. "Are you still not getting over him?" I ask her and I know it was a bad question but I had to. Ivy fell for a guy. And she didn't notice it until her left her. "Ryan shut the hell up. I told you I don't want to talk about. In fact I don't ever want to talk about it and I'm very pissed right now, gee thanks bro. Just wanted to say I'm over this thing. Tomorrow we see eachother as friends not some boyfriend girlfriend bullshit"she says and that stings me in the heart a little. "Sorry I'm just pissed. I didnt mean to say that. I really really like you but just not as something more than a friend. And I don't want something like this to ruin our relationship" she says quietly and I nod. Which is the stupidest thing in the world because she can't even see my freaking face. "Bye" she says to me and I say bye back. 

I'm a collage student. I'm eighteen and I play basketball. Yup I'm just that type of guy unlike Zander. That dudes a bitch. And annoying and stupid and the bane of my existence.  

That's why we're playing a heavy round of basketball. I  grab the ball from him and hit through the basketball hoop and I punch my chest like a monkey. "Boom sucker give me fifty bucks" I say to him and bring my hand out. He sighs and goes through his pocket and grabs a crusty ass fifty dollar bill.  "Even your money is broken" I say to him. "Not as broken as your personality dumbass" he says and raises his eyebrows, challenging me. He isn't not playing this game.  "Oh by the was what's up with you and Ivy? Huh? Are you like dating? Did you confess your love for her?" He says and I get annoyed. I throw the basketball ball on his head and flinches and starts rubbing his head. "Ouch man that hurt!" He screams and throws the ball on my head. But he misses because he is a sore loooooooooooser. "Hey man wanna hear a joke?" He asks me and I roll my eyes. "Sure" I say to him. "You're such a loser that if you went to a loser competition you'd win  second place" he says and stifles in a laugh. "Why they fuck am I second place?" I ask him genuinely confused. "Because you're a FUCKING LOOOOOSER" he says and I jump on him. I tackle him to the ground and we wrestle like twelve year old boys.

Time skip~ 

I see Ivy. She's come to work early today. She's wearing this black cardigan with sort of lose jeans and a crop top, ha see I know what a crop top is. I'm educated. "Whatcha lookin at?" Ivy ses and she smirks and I smirk back. "Get out of here" I say to her and get back to my computer. Even told me to hack into some companies account because they might have information on the code.and that's allways a good thing. So that's what I was doing. 

"Helllloo" I hear Lilly's tiny voice come through the door. I turn from computer and look at her. Lilly is not your average type. She Korean but half American. She wears these glasses that make her look totally innocent when she the exact opposite. 

Then I remember we need to talk to Lilly. She's dating a guy from black hill. And we're enemies now. Which is not good. "Um Lilly we need to talk about your boyfriend" Zander ses as if he's reading my mind. I look at him and shrug. "Oh why?" Lilly ses and comes and sits next to Ivy's chair. "Umm so you know that black hill is working against us right?" Ivy asks and she nods. "And you know your boyfriend is from black hill right?" She asks and Lilly nods. "Is this what this is about? Are you guys gonna tell me I should brake up with my boyfriend?" She asks and I get surprised. Lilly never snaps at anyone. "No Lilly what I mean is that I not think it's safe to be dating him. He can ruin this whole team." I say to her and anger blazes from her eyes but she keeps it down. "Lilly, I'm sorry I know that this is hard for you but you need to understand  that he's not right for you" Ivy grimaces as she realizes what she's said. "Nope I didn't mean that-" she continues the but Lilly stops her. "I think that's a little rich coming from you Ivy, considering that you fell for a guy from black hill too. At least mine didn't dump me on the spot. At least I'm a little vulnerable, not like you whose never kissed a guy before" she says and everyone is in shock except Ivy. "Well at least I don't follow dudes like you. At least I know what's the right thing to do in order not get my team in trouble nad at least I'm responsible. I'm not vulnerable,never will be. But don't you think it's better to not be vulnerable than to get your heart broken a million times? Yeah? So to be honest I think it's a little rich for you to come and talk about shit love to me when you've never even felt it for real. I think it's a little rich from you to come and tell me that you've played around with some boys and that gives you experience on love. I don't think so. So get your freaking facts straight or I'll have to do them"Ivy ses and grabs her bag and gets out of the door. 

Wow. I look at Lilly and she's in complete shock. I look at Zander and he looks shocked too. "Wow, Lilly. Fix your facts" Zander ses sarcastically. Bad timing bro. Lilly shoots him a glare and we all go home/school/collage whatever.  

*********

Hello everyone! Hi how are ya? Jk.. oh my god been watching too much Jeffere start lately. Anyways, did you notice I did this Ryan p.o.v? Tell me if I should do the other charecters. I've been thinking about doing one for Lilly but I'm  not sure. Anyways *once again* just wanted to say thank you for reading this chapter and that I love you guys so much even tho I don't know you. 

Love you guys! 

Bye! 

Xoxo-ME