I'm floating) Part 10

Authors note here! I changed my mind this chapter isn't going to bo about Scott;) 

*************

I feel something going in through my skin and coming out. It didn't hurt,it just felt weird. Like a needle was inside of me and a rope wa tied to it. Oh yeah that was probably it. I here beeping and someone talking. But they're voices we're muffled. I suddenly want to wake up. I'm too curious. My eyes start opening a little and all I see is the floor. What the heck? Am I floating? OH MY GOD IM FLOATING! I see the floor but none of my body parts are touching it! I start to pick up my head a little. Then I hear someone's voice. "Aubrey,she's up" I think a doctor says. I can tell a doctor by his voice guys.yep I'm that smart. 

I pick up my head a little more and twist it to the side. Yeah I wasn't floating. I was just laying on a couch on my tummy and also it has hole so you could rest your face in. Convenient. "Can I sit normally?" I ask in a very very very rough voice it was almost gone.it was like a teenage boy who either sounds like a girl or sound like both but mine was a little rougher. "We were just cleaning up your back  you're alright but you won get discharged until another week so yeah." The doctor ses. "You didn't answer my question" I say. "Yes you can but be careful not to let your back touch anything." He says. Ok good. "Um,a little help here" I  say. And they help me. I look around me and see an IV thingy and some heart rate thingies too they all beep. It's annoying me. I see the doctor. He's in his mid fifties he  has really wight hair and blue eyes. Then I see the nurse wich I guess is Aubrey. She has really dark skin and is really pretty. She has full red lips and big eyes. "Is this my room?" I ask. "No, your room doesn't have a have a medical bed like this one. So we guessed it'd be painful for you so we brought you here" the doctor says. He was talking  a lot. That also annoyed me. "Can I go to my room yet?" I ask. "Yes, we were about to take you before you woke up" he says.  Then they take me. But of course I'm on a wheelchair that has a hole in the back so it doesn't touch my injury. Convenient. Once they put me on the bed they start telling me what's going on. " okay miss Ivy. As you know you were stabbed in the back whith a rusted dagger so that caused some infection . Not a big deal tho. Also you have been past out for two days now. And you will be getting your back cleaned up and disinfected now and after you get  discharged. And lastly you will have to take these painkillers or else you are going to be in very very painful." He hands me A BUNCH OF PILLS! And he also hands me a liquid medicine that ses "antibiotic" on it. Then he continues. " you have to take that  antibiotic every two hours so when I leave wait for about half an hour and then take it, And lastly you have some friends waiting for you." He ses and then leaves. I see blue eye guy come in. "Sup" I say. As I look at him. His blue eyes look tired and he has dark shadows under his eyes. And his hair is messy. "What are you looking at?" He asks. "Looking at how messed up and tired you look" I say back. "Hmm" is all he says but then continues. "Are feeling  alright?" He asks. "yeah, just feeling like anybody who got stabbed in the back would" I say.  "So bad?" He asks. "Can you stop asking? Dude! How can I be alright! that fatso dude probably ran away AND WE'RE NEVER GONNA FIND HIM AGAIN!" I whisper yell at the last part. "Are you seriously worried about that?" He asks like I'm stupid. "Yes!" I say frustrated. Then I see him smirk. Smirk. His facial expression just changed. He just moved his face. He's either always looking emotionless or he's angry. And that's all. But a smirk? And his smile? Oh  god. His smile was amazing. Even tho it was just a smirk. It was something. But hey I've never smiled infront of anyone.i mean like never genuinely smiled at anyone nor did I ever laugh genuinely. But hey who am I to judge?. "Don't you need to take your medicine?" He asks. Oh yeah. "I don't know how many to take. Nor do i know how many spoons of that thing to take" i daybreak as I pint over to the antibiotic. "It's okay, the doctor told me what you have to take. So basically you're gonna have to take two spoons of the antibiotic and for the pills just take two pills for everything." He says. "You wanna kill me right? You want me to overdose so I could die right?'' I ask horrified. "No, I swear the doctor told me" he says. And I believe him. I trust him. Even tho he's a pain. But hey ya gotta do whatcha gotta do.