Ryan likes me)Part 30

Knock knock knock knock. 

For gods sake. I open my eyes and and look at my clock. It's four thirteen AM. Thank god today I have a day off. But I have school. Yay. But I have time so I go back to sleep. 

Probably half an hour passes by and then I remember that someone was knocking. I bolt out of my bed and go to  my front door. I unlock it and see Ryan sitting on my porch. He looks up at me and smiles. "Hey, took you long enough" he says. What the hell is happening. "Why are you here" I say to him and yawn. I rub my eyes. "Uhh,school bruh" he says. "It's freaking four thirty in the morning!" I half scream at him. He shrugs. "Imma come in"he says and invites himself in my house. "Disrespectful piece of crap" I say to him and then I plop myself on the couch and curl into a ball, I cover myself with my blanket and drift off to sleep.

"Helllllllloooo, Ivy wake up" Ryan ses as he starts shaking my shoulders. "Ryan I swear to god if you keep doing that I'm a gonna brake your arms" I murmur to him and curl into a tighter ball. Then suddenly I feel water on my face. I gasp and get up from the couch. "Oh I'm gonna show you you piece of shit,asshole,dipshit" I say to him. I also add another line of curse words but let's not mention that. 

I'm gonna get him back. But just not when he's expecting it. I groan and look at my clock it's five thirty. Eh let's get ready.

I go my bathroom and wash my face with some cleanser. Ryan comes in the bathroom. "What the hell. What are all these things?" He says as he grabs some of my skin care products. "Skin care stuff" I say to him and continue scrubbing my face. I bend down and start washing my face.  He keeps asking questions. 

"Listen Ryan,how about you get out? Yeah I think that a good idea"I say to him as I dry my face with a towel. "Nah"he says and he continues going through my stuff. Then he open up my eyeliner. It's the eyeliner blue eye guy ruined for me. And then he opens the lipstick. "What the.."he says as he open up the lipstick and starts looking at the crushed and squished form. "Long story now for gods sake get out!" I yell at him and he gets out. Then I get out too. 

I go  to my closet and take out a pair of boyfriend jeans and a button up thats grey. I grab a belt and wear it. Boom. Done.

I go to my mirror and curl my very short hair ,I do half up half down. I look at myself. I nod and get out grabbing my bag And going to the kitchen. 

I see Ryan sitting on my island. "Get off"I tell him and I look at my watch. It's six o clock. I still have an hour and a half to get to school. So I could make some breakfast. I drop my bag on the chair and pull up my sleeves and wear an apron. Don't wanna get my clothes dirty. 

I grab two eggs from the fridge and some cheddar cheese and onions and some sweet pepper. I look at Ryan. "Make me some too" he says to me. "K,how many eggs do you eat?" I ask him. He shrugs. "Four?" He says and I nod. I go the fridge again and grab four eggs. "Pig" I murmur. He looks at me. "I heard that" he says. "Dude, why are you even here?we don't even go to the same school."I say to him as I start ninja chopping the onions and pepper. "I wanted to take you to school" he says. "Don't you have to go to collage? Do you even go to collage?" I ask him and he nods. "Well no shit,Ivy. Are you serious?"he asks me and I shrug. I put some olive oil in a pan and heat it up on the stove. I wait for it to start sizzling then I put in the onions and pepper. It makes a really Satisfying sizzling sound. Live for it. I start to shake the pan. Once the onions are golden I put the eggs in. The eggs cook and I roll it into an omelette. I make two of those. "Here lazy ass"I say as I give him his dish. "Thanks"he murmurs and starts eating it. He moans. "Wow,Ivy bro. This shits good"he says then looks up at me like I'm his new idol.  "Do you even know how to  make eggs?" I as him and shakes his head. Wow. "K"I say to him and sit down. I dig in my omelette. 

Once I'm done I look at my watch and see that it's six fourty five. Guess I need to hit the road. 

"Gotta go budddy. See you later"I say to him and head out of my door. He runs behind me. "Wair,wait. Ivy I need to tell you something"he says....kinda nervous? I don't know. Not good at reading emotions. "What?" I ask him leaning on one leg. "You've changed. You've changed a lot since you've come into the team. And you're looking way too beautiful for me to handle. And I'm risking my life for this confession. But I wanted to say, that you've changed and that you're growing to be this women. This..this beautiful girl that I'm having a very hard time keeping my eyes off of. And I wann say that i like you Ivy lake."he says to me and looks up at me. He used my second name. I don't let anyone use it. He just confessed that he likes me. "Like a friend or something more? Like you day dream about me. Day dream about bad  things?" I ask him and his face flushes. Yup I guess he likes me more than a friend. 

"To be honest Ryan. I am surprised. I'm surprised you look at me that way. But I'm sorry because I don't look at you that way. You're like my best friend bro"I say to him quietly. Making sure I don't brake his heart. "Give me a chance. Be with me for two weeks. And if you don't feel anything then. You can fully Reject  me. Even tho it'll brake my heart but I'll risk it" he says to me. Wow lots of risking goin on here. "Ryan, ive been with you in the the same team for over three years. I've had many many missions with you. I've slept with you in the same room. And I've never felt anything" I say to him then continue. "I'm sorry" I whisper. "Ivy, give me a chance. Give me one like you gave that guy from black hill. Be fair" he says to me in pleading eyes. "Fine" I say to him. I don't want to have anything to do with blue eye guy. I don't want to be reminded of him. Little piece of Shit. "Two weeks bro. If I don't feel anything your ass is going to be kicked" I say to him and head to my bike. "No,no,no,no my car" he points at his car. It's a BMW. I shrug and go to the drivers seat. "Also no. I'm driving" he says and I sjphake my head. "You let me do what I want or else this two week thing is over ry" I say to him. He looks at me for fourteen seconds exactly and just sighs. "Fine" he says to me and gives me the keys. I get in and out the keys and start the car. He gets in and I start driving to school.  

************

Helllllloooo everyone! It's been a hot minute since I've updated but here it is! 

Also do you guys ship Ryan and Ivy? Let me know people. But anyways I think I'm gonna do a little plot twist. So be ready for that. But I may not, so also be ready for that. 

Anyways,just wanted to say thank you for reading this chapter 

Love you guys! 

Bye! 

Xoxo-ME