Even spilled some tea ☕️) Part 25

BLUE EYE GUY P.O.V *******

I've thrown up two times. This plane trip has way too much turbulence for me. Ivy has been helping me out a bit. But I'm still  feeling sick. I have a headache but that'll go away. 

We'll be in Arizona in a bout twenty minutes. New York was a whole flash back. It reminded me of when I lived there. And how my childhood was. And how freaking messed up it was. And it also reminded me of my parents. My disgusting parents. Don't wanna go back there again to be fully honest. 

But I also realized Ivy. She helped when I got injured. We stayed together in New York. And I learned more about her. It was fun. And my subconscious is telling me that Ivy isn't a normal a girl. She's more than just  normal . 

She... doesn't have feelings. She's always just emotionless. She just doesn't care about anybody. She doesn't feel bad or anything. And that's why she's not normal. I've never seen someone so......feelingless. And I  pretty sure it's not healthy to not have feelings. And I'm pretty sure it's bad too. So why am I attracted to her? Why am I thinking about her all the time? Why is she the source of my thaughts? 

for gods sake everytime I think about something she has something to do with it.  Like if I want buy pants. I think. 'Is she going to like them?" Or if I want to make food. 'Will she like it?". Why are all my thaughts on her? Why not on someone else? Why not on Brenda? Why not Alice? Why her?? 

"Earth to you!" Ivy ses as I get out of my daze. See!she freaking makes me day dream!  "What?" I ask her coldly. I don't like the thing she's doing to me because it's not my personality. Her face becomes stern. "Nothing jack ass" she says as she turn back to watching whatever she was watching. I feel this pang of guilt in the bottom of my stomach. It's not her fault I'm feeling things. Actually it is  nevermind.  I don't like being controlled. I don't like thinking about someone or even having feelings for someone because I know they will let me down.  I'm gonna distance myself from her. I have to. I can't start liking her. Not when my team is planning something that will destroy their team.  I should stay loyal to my team because that's the right thing to do.  

I set my mind. No more talking about personal stuff with her. No more hanging out. No more anything, I'll work with her when needed and that's all. I can't throw our plan to the garbage. Because this is the biggest thing my team has ever done. And we need to do this right. 

Time skip~

IVY P.O.V******

"Oh my goooooood Ivy! My man! We missed you!" I hear Zander scream to me as I step in the office. Yesterday when we came back blue eye guy went home and so did  I. And I slept like a log. Then I woke up and came to work. Because I missed my buddies. "Hey ma man" I say to him as I wave and give a small smile. Then I see Ryan come out. He runs to me and throws me up in the air and catches me and gives me a huge bear hug. He starts putting me down slowly. He's still hugging me. "Aww, the office must be boring with out me right?" I ask them. "Yep, yep. Sure is" I hear Even say. He comes out of his office and comes and hugs me. I hug him back. Then he ruffles my hair and sighs. "Where is Lilly?" I ask them. They all look at eachother and smile. "She's at home. Looks like she found a new boyfriend. So she's spending time with him all the time" Ryan says. And that surprises me. Lilly? Dating?.

 "Well she's mean. She didn't come say hi to her best friend?" I ask them. An d they all nod. I shrug and go sit on the couch next to Ryan. He puts his arm over my shoulder.and I sigh. I miss Lilly and I'm kinda of sad that she didn't come for me. But anyways a girls go to have her romance. "So what the news? Anything been happening lately?" I ask them. "We're kinda of suspicious about black hill. I think they're planning something and they're gonna use it against us" Even says. And that surprises me. "Wow, you sure?  I mean that blue eye guy dude has been with me for over two weeks. I didn't see anything suspicious" I say simply. I'm not saying they're wrong. Actually I think they're telling the truth. Who knows what people will do for money. But the hard thing to process is blue eye guy. Is he working against me? Is all of this fake? And why? But I'm not gonna dwell on that. It's just a thaught. "We don't know for sure tho. But we should watch our backs. And plus Lilly is dating one of 'em" he says. "Wow, more surprises to come?" I say. "Why is she with a black hill dude?" I ask him and he shrugs. "Loves blind" he days and ignore his comment. Love isn't blind. Don't freaking lie okay. "Well anyways, she's free to do whatever she wants as long as she's not betraying us" I say as I get up from the couch and wipe my hands on my thighs. I sigh and head for the small vending machine in the hanging out room. I pop in a coin  and take out a peanut butter cup. I open it and start eating it. I love anything that tastes like peanut butter. "That's all?" I ask them. They're all looking at me and I don't know why.  "Yep I guess" Zander says. And I nod. 

***********

Heeelllllloooooo everyone! Thank you so much for reading this chapter. Love you all;) also sorry if it's short. And also you might think that the past chapters have been boring. But you know what they say. 'The calm before the storm' is that how you say it? I don't know, anyways. Also sorry if this chapter was short. And I'll make them longer and yeah, that's all! (*^I just realized that I apologized for it being short two times and I didn't even notice. Not removing it tho. 😂*^) 

Love you guys! 

Bye! 

Xoxo-ME