im the best in my team and everyone knows it) Part 26

The sound of my motorcycle speeding through the empty streets of Arizona calmed me. I loved the feeling of wind hitting your face until you couldn't breath. I loved how fresh the air was at five AM.  I feel like it's not polluted in the morning. That global warming is nothing and that our world isn't dying. But it is. Slowly. Every single year. Ice melts and animals in the the North Pole die. It stops snowing and we don't get enough water. And I can go on and on. But I'm not. Because I'm polluting the world right now by driving on my motorcycle. Better said than done I guess. 

Right now I'm going to Scott. I missed him a lot. I haven't seen him in over a month. And that's the longest I've gone without seeing him. I usually visit him everyday so he could give me lessons and advice and so I could talk about my probelems. And he listens. That's why I love him. Because someone in this world listens to me. I love to know that I'm not the only one listening to myself, because another soul is listening to me. And that makes me kinda of happy. Scott is the only person I've ever opened up to about my life. He knows every single thing about me. And that's what made us close, I guess. 

Scott lives in a small Korean style apartment. Which is very old and tacky. But still I love it.  Because he took me there when I ran away. He treated my wounds. He let me sleep there he also fed me there. My memories were all there. Then I got my own house. It's the perfect size. Not too small but not too big. Just enough for me.  

But anyways, I'm right infront of his house. I get off my bike and pull the stander. I take out my keys and head to the door. I knock my signature knock. That way he knows it's me and some other dude that he'd proably smash his head with a baseball bat. It's important for Scott to know who you are if you haven't guessed yet.  He opens the door. And I smile. A real genuine smile. "What do you want?" He asks in a Chinese accent. Well....you know how all Asian are when they speack English? Yeah like that, if you know what I'm talking about.  "Wanted to come say hi old man. Haven't seen you in a month" I told him and he nods. "Okay hi, bye" he says and starts closing his door. "No no no wait I wanna come in" I say to him as I rush in  without his permission. He groans and goes and sits on his couch that looks absolutely disgusting. But I love it. "How's life?" He asks me. I shrug. "Went to New York with this dude I'm working with from black hill. Got injured before I went. Someone stabbed my back and I had to stay hospitalized for two weeks. That same dude stayed with me the whole time. Which was nice of him I guess. Then we got kidnapped in New York by east west. The dude I'm working with got hurt pretty badly. I helped his wounds. Then we came back here. That's all" I say to him slightly out of breath. He nods. "Well you just told me very useless information but I'll take it" he says as he gets up from the couch and goes to his little fridge that was once wight but is now skin colored. He takes out a can of beer and opens it and takes a big swig. He burps after it. I'm used to it y'all. That's why I didnt say anything.  

"So, Umm was wondering if you can teach me new skills?" I ask him. And he glares at me from his can before taking another swig. He burps again. "You're nasty" I mutter. He shrugs. "Come one lets go in the backyard" he says as takes a small towel from his lenning closet and puts it around his neck. I follow him outside. And from there we start training. 

Time skip~

"Hey bruh. Um just wanted to say get your ass right over here you lazy peace of shit before  I come and bring you from your collar"I say to Zander in an angry voice. We need to go out to the dessert (which is Arizona but okay) and do somethings. Like meet up with people. Catch them. Beat them up. And give us back our money. But we're not doing anything illegal..... actually my whole job is illegal. But I don't mean it that way. These dudes are gang members and they stole money from is when I was in newyork. My team didn't do anything about it until I came home. See no one can do anything without me because I'm just that good guys. Yes I'm bragging. Shut up. Okay anyways that's the plan.  

"Okay, okay geez women you need to calm down" he says and I get even more annoyed. "Don't call me women. If you say that against I'm gonna make sure you look  like one from how hard I'm gonna hit your no-no area" I say to him. And he scoffs. But I can tell right through the phone that he's gonna shit his pants any seconds. "Coming?" I ask him as I raise my eye brow. "Yep. Be right there" he says and I hang up the phone. Good dude. 

"IVYYYYYYY. OH MY GOD IVVVVVVYYYYYY. I MISSED YOU" I hear someone scream and gen jump on my back. Yep that's Lilly. She hugs me so tight around my neck that I feel like I'm choking. "Okay umm calm down. Can't breathe" I say as she loosens her grip. Then she goes done on the floor and hugs me again. I bend my knees down a little so I could hug her back. I missed Lilly. "I missed you so much. This team is garbage without you" she says as she lets go and I see a tear fall down from her face. Aww that's cute. -_-. Don't believe me people. I'm still mad at her. I don't get swayed easily. "Oh don't give me that crying face you liar. You didn't no come to the office the first day I got here unloyal friend" I say to her. And she looks like she's about to cry. Uh-oh. "Okay don't cry sorry. Still not forgiving you until you say sorry and buy me cheddar cheese and tortilla chips" I say to her an drew her eyes light up. " oh I'll buy you every single one in the store" she says as she comes and hugs me again. Okay kinda oh getting tired of the hugs. "Sorry I love you a lot and I'm sorry I didn't come I was with my boyfriend" she says. And then lets go and looks up at me. "Oh god I need to tell you about him! Oh my god! HES SO FREAKING HOT!" She practically screams. "I'm coming to your house tonight for a sleep over so we could talk about the all the stuff you've been missing out on" she says. I nod and bring a small smile on my lips. The her eyes go wide. As big as the moon p, I swear.  "OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!! OH MY GOD YOU JUST SMILED!  OOOOH MY GOD! YOU JUST FREAKING SMILED. YOU SMILED! YOU SMILED!" She screams. At this point I'm pretty sure New York heard her screams. My smile goes away and I put my usual emotionless face back on. "Oh my god Ivy. You have dimples!" She says quietly. And I'm kinda of shocked because I never smile. And I never see myself in a smile. So I didn't know I had dimples. That's cute I guess. "Thanks.....?" I say to her awkwardly. "Ivy happy?! I'm here!" I hear Zander scream and I'm relieved that he came so I don't have to have an awkward conversation with Lilly.

"Good girl" I say to him as I pat his back then slap the back of his head. I almost laughed. He's a funny dude. "Ouch dude don't do that!" He screams at me before going and sitting on the couch in hanging out room. 

I go to Even's office door and knock. He ses 'come in' and I come in. "Whe are we going?" I ask him. He's still focused on his computer. "Hellloooo" I say to hin then he looks at me. "I said when are we going?" I ask him. "Uuuuuhh" he looks at his watch. "Right now! Oh shit we're gonna be late!" He says as he gets up from office chair and gets out Of the room. " EVERYBODY GET UP AND LETS HEAD TO THAT DESSERT AND GET OUR MONEY BACK AND LET THEM KNOW WHOS BOSS" he screams. "Which is Ivy" I hear Zander murmur and I give him a smirk. "Zander shit the hell up before I break your neck" Even says as he gets his keys for his bike and heads out the door. We already know what to do. We've been doing it for years. 

Follow him. 

*******************************

Hellooooooo everyone! New chapter up! Yay... 

so as you can see I added ina little bit of Scott in this chapter and I wanted to tell you guys something. Well a little like a side note. SOO the side note isss. That Scott is over fourt years old. He's not young guys. He also happens to be the dude from the karate kid. Well that's how I imagined him to look like.  But anyways just wanted to say that. Okay bye guys love you!

Bye!

Xoxo-ME