Dreams and blue eye guy's face) Part 16

Im running. I'm running so fast that my lungs feel like they're on fire. Someone is following me. Oh no. It's father. My father. Foster father. I feel something oozing from my head. It's hot. So I guess it's blood. My legs feel so weak. And I feel so skinny. I look at my hands. Im only  ten years old. I'm still a child. I hear screaming. I look behind me, and he's there. He's holding a baseball bat that has screws on it. He's only a few steps away from me. I can't keep running for much longer. My legs hurt so much. My lungs are on fire. They're burning  my throat. I look behind me and I see something come crashing down on my face. The baseball bat. 

"NO!" I scream. I'm in sitting position now. I look ahead of me and see blue eyes guy. He looks worried. "Oh my god, Ivy you scared the crap out of me are you alright?" He asks as he starts putting his hands on my face to check on me. "I'm alight" I say my voice scratchy. It feels raw. "You've been screaming like no tomorrow and I've been trying to wake you up but you just won't" he says. He's still touching my face. "Why are you touching my face?" I ask him and he looks at me and just shrugs. He lets his hands go away from my face. It's a disappointment really. It was nice having his hands on my face. It felt comfy. "You can go to sleep now muchacho" I say to him. He nods. And goes goes into sleeping position. He tells me good night. I don't say anything back I just say 'mhmm' and he goes to sleep. 

I look at his face. His face is nice. Scary. Not to me tho. But to other people, outsiders.  I start wondering about how we met. How life would've been with out him. Would my back be stabbed if he wasn't there or would I be in New York if it weren't for this mission. And then again I realize that this is the mission that lead us to eachother. I look at his face. It's so calm and beautiful. Can a face be beautiful? I think it can. I look at him as he breathes. Soft breathes. Tiny ones. His face is squished against the leather seating of the car. It's cute. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep. 

Time skip~

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god holy shit  dude we sooo have to follow him!" I say to blue eye guy. We're crouched down right now so the guy doesn't see us. And by guy I mean the dude that has something really important for black hill. We finally found him. And now ere spying on him and his team whole are talking to eachother in his companies Parking lot. " I know, we gotta see what he's up to" blue eye guy ses.  "Dude this is so fun" I whisper to him. And he smiles. He smiles. "You literally just freaking smiled" I tell him. Then I hold his cheeks and now he looks like a fish. I smile. Then I let go of his cheeks. "I think he's about to leave now so let's go get the car ready so we can follow him" I tell him. He nods. We both stand up slowly making sure no one spots us.

But we fail. 

Oh shit. 

"Hey! What are you two doing there!" One of the gaurds yell at us from afar. "Umm sir I'm sorry but I have to ask you something is that alright?"I ask the guard trying to act innocent. He looks at me confused. "Umm I was wondering where the pharmacy was can you tell me where? I was following my GPS but I got lost" I say again. "There is no pharmacy here and gps doesn't connect to this area"he says. Oh shit. We just got caught. Yay for me. "Umm sir-BOOYA!" I yell as I kick his stomach then I punch his face and on the ground he goes. Boooya! He starts to scream so the other gaurds can come. I see blue eye guy run twords the car so we could get in quickly and lose them but unfortunately life isn't that great.i feel someone hand on my mouth. I sigh and lick his palm he screams obviously shocked at what I did. "Ew dude! Wash your hands at least!" I screama thukmwhile rubbing my hand against my mouth. He looks at me shocked. Then I feel someone punch my back. Ouch. I turn around quickly and see another guard I punch his face and flip him over my back. He goes on the ground.double booya! Then the third one comes in then the fourth then the fifth then the sixth. Looks like blue eye guy left me. "Ivy get in the car!" I hear blue eye guy scream. Finally he decided to come.  But another guard had different plans.  Keep walking and I'll shoot" I head a guard say. I look bat at him and he's holding a gun. Oh shit not this again. "Fine" I say as I pick up my hands and start walking twords him. Once I'm only a step away from him I raise my hands even further up. "Good girl" he says. Ew. "Now you're gonna follow me and we're gonna talk this out" he says as he points his gun twords a black van. "Yes si-" BOOM. I give him a punch in the face I take his gun and point it at him and then I start running twords the car. That was easy. I try opening the car door but then I hear people running behind me. Oh  no they're following me. The door isn't opening. They're not really close. Blue eye guy starts driving the car. I jump in though the window. Wow. I just did that. My foot hits blue eye guy's face. I look behind me and see six black vans following us.

"Oh shit shit shit shit shit" I say. 

**********

Hello everyone! Thank you for reading this chapter and sorry if it was boring:( 

Anyways I love you guys! 

Bye! 

Xoxo-ME