The feeling was mutual today)Part 38

"Some one tell me now WHAT THE HELL IS AN E-GIRL" I scream and I enter the office. They all jump out of their seats and scream. 

Ryan is first to look at me. His eyes go wide and his mouth slowly opens. A fly is gonna get in his mouth soon. "Ivy?" He asks carefully as if I'm not real and I'm just a ghost and he's imagining me. "That's my name" I say to him and nod. I go to his chair and get eye level with him. "Why are you so surprised to see me? I swear I'm real." I say and then smile. He just blinks. "Ho.lee.crap" he says. "Did you just call me a hoe?" I ask him and then he laughs. He gets up from his chair and hugs me so tight that my bones become sandwiches. "I thaught we lost you" he says and he nuzzles his nose in the crook of my neck. 

"IVYYYYY" I hear Zander scream and I scream with him. "Sup man!" I say to him and smile at him and give him a bro hug. "Get over here" he says and he hugs me as tight as Ryan did. "WE MISSED YOU" he screams and my ear drums explode. "Me too" I say and let go of him. I sigh a happy sigh and look around. It's been a month and a half since I've come to work. 

And you're probably wondering why.

I had therapy. The doctors took me  to a psychiatrist and told me that I needed help. And I just said okay and went. I got my therapy done. 

I'm kind of okay now. 

Still grieving,but am on the last stages of it. 

Also haven't heard from blue eye guy. 

That's not his name. 

But still haven't heard from him and I miss so freaking much. But I guess fate had different plans. I guess we weren't good for eachother. And that's totally okay. Because you don't always get what you want. 

"Guys what's an e-girl" I ask all of them. 

THey all look at eachother and laugh. 

"That's you" ses Ryan. 

"What do you mean it's me?!"I ask loudly. 

"An e-girl is soomeone who dresses like you. They put little black hearts under their eyes and put blush all over their noses until it looks like they have a cold and they wear these jeans and these crazy belts. And these huge sneakers and they put clips on their hair and they wear chains and so on!" Lilly ses. 

I look at them confused. 

It's not a freaking holloween party to be putting hearts under my eyes. 

I just nod and go to Evens office. 

Once I'm there he just stares at me. And I smile. Then he gets from his chair and runs to me and gives me a huge bear hug. 

"Hey" he says and his voice cracks. "You can't leave us like that again. Ever. I almost died" he say and then he sniffs back his emotions. 

"I missed you guys too" I say and a tear slips from my eye. 

"Go get your ass back there and let's go take care of some business" he says and i  go to the main room and he announces the new mission. 

**********

NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE THA LAST! 

HOLY CRAP. 

HOLY SHIT.

OH MY GOD. 

BUT DONT WORRY THERE IS A SEQUEL MY DUDES! 

SECOND BOOK IS GONNA COME OUT AFTER THE LAST CHAPTER IS DONE. 

AND IM SO HAPPY. 

plus I can't end Ivy and Aidens story here. 

There has to be more. 

Much,much more. 

Anyways thank you for reading this chapter love you guys so ffffrrreeaaaking much!

Mwuah!

Bye!

Xoxo-ME